Mazda 6 Wagon Pics from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazda 6 Wagon Pics from Germany

I saw this Silver Mazda 6 Wagon while I was in Germany. I have Mazda 6 pics from Frankfurt, Germany. I saw this just outside the Hauptbahnhof (Train Station) in Frankfurt. They also use them as taxis, I rode in one, but took the pics on another person's camera.

Get the best of SEO, content writing, and content marketing services from industry experts. With our proven strategy and years experience target the right kind of keywords and audience.

Each image is 1600x1200, 1mb or so, if you want to download them.
    My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
    JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
    AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

hmmmmm i dunno if i like it or not.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i think its nice

Comment

I'd take the Protege5 over that if I really wanted a wagon. Otherwise I'd get the Mazda6 sedan.

Comment

I doubt this is the only version that will be available in the states. I am sure there will be a more appealing version. It actually doesn't look too bad, the pictures don't do it justice. Unfortunately, there was a car on either side. Hopefully I will be able to get those taxi pics soon. The interior was very similar to the proteges. Mazda standard, I guess.
          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

Comment

Not too bad. What I'd like to see, though, is a 4 door hatchback, like the old 626 "Touring Sedan." Tons of room in the back, but doesn't look like a wagon.
            ~Mark.
            2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
              Not too bad. What I'd like to see, though, is a 4 door hatchback, like the old 626 "Touring Sedan." Tons of room in the back, but doesn't look like a wagon.
              There is a hatchback version, somewhere
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I can't wait for the Mazda6 Hatch and Wagon to arrive here in the US. If I were Mazda I would have introduced all three at once.
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yeah, what is up with the releasing one at a time thing? it's not just in the car industry either, they do the same thing in other industries here in the States, when they don't delay em overseas...

Comment

thats a really fukin gross lookin car. seriously, wtf is mazda doin with the 5 door thing?
                    Tag Team

Comment

It's not bad, but I think I'm going to like the HB better. And you're right, the pics don't really do it justice. I hope they ditch the altezza lights. They did on the sedan, so I'm thinking they will on the wagon too. It could be a practical vehicle, if that's what you're looking for ...
                      Scott
                      '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
                      '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
                      '98 Volvo V70 T5
                      '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

Originally posted by beachnut
                        It's not bad, but I think I'm going to like the HB better. And you're right, the pics don't really do it justice. I hope they ditch the altezza lights. They did on the sedan, so I'm thinking they will on the wagon too. It could be a practical vehicle, if that's what you're looking for ...
                        u meant they ditched the altezzas for the US market? cause they are still selling over here (UK) and in the caribbean with altezzas.
                        missing u betsy

RIP

Comment

looks like an alfa romeo wagon, i like it

Comment

Originally posted by red_daug
                            u meant they ditched the altezzas for the US market? cause they are still selling over here (UK) and in the caribbean with altezzas.
                            Yes, they're not the same as they are on the Atenza in the JDM and Euro markets.
                            Scott
                            '94 Protege LX - gone, but not forgotten
                            '96 Volvo 854T Platinum Limited Edition
                            '98 Volvo V70 T5
                            '03 Mazda MPV GFX

Comment

not a big fan of it, but then again, I am a sedan man, don't like too many wagons.
                              2000 DX, Blue
                              Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                              2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Working...
                              X