Want clear corners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want clear corners?

Apparently someone has found a company that would be willing to make clear corners for first gen. I am not responsible for this, just passing the information.

Go over there and say you are interested:

Je me suis unformé et sa me couterais environ 350$ me faire faire des clear corners pour ma 323, cé la meme chgose sur un protégé 1990 à 1994. Une fois que le gars a fait son moule sa ne coute pu bin bin cher en faire faire j'imagine en bas de 100$. Donc si yen a qui sont interessés on...

I know the thread is in french but they understand english ... don't worry.

i would post over there but not even an online translater could turn that giberish into words that i could read......hell i cant even find the register button!
    91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
    Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

It will be nice if some one can fill it out for us and that them no how many ppl want so

Comment

basically he said he had a place make him a set of clears for his 323 for $350CDN. He then asked about making more and he imagines if there 12 or so in a GB, then they'd maybe drop to $100 or less.

They mention Club Protege Quebec....didn't know there was one...? but if you want, i can be the middle man. Unless a local Montrealer would be able to.

I wouldn't do anything yet though, until i/we see some pics.

Comment

when would these be available? or do you have to wait for an order first?
          Maroon 1995 Probe SE
          Beige 1994 Protege DX
          Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Ok, ok ... just say if you are interested here and I'll keep 'em informed. I'm near montreal so I could always help you guys if this project ever works.

Comment

i want a set if they do get off the ground

Comment

that me know

Comment

i am definatly on the list if i can see a pic of the "set he had made"
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.