Will bonet spacers do anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will bonet spacers do anything

Will bonet spacers do anything to let out the heat from my engine bay.Rise the bonet about a inch.

What the **** is a bonet spacer??
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

It a spacer to put in the back of the Bonet to rise it.

Comment

what is a bonet?
        Tag Team

Comment

it's the hood, and i don't know if raising the hood a little would help dissipate heat faster, sorry.
          '91 323 SE
          Sony 12" Sub and amp - 17" Motegi MR7's wrapped in 205/40/zr Visa's - Protoss CAI - Magnaflow Exhaust - Indiglo Gauges and Carbon Fiber Bezel - Ractive Shift Knob, Boot, and Pedals - GroundControls

Coming Soon- Kartboy SS, Pakfeifer Front Bumper
          <center></center>

<a href="mailto://67mustangjosh@gmail.com">67mustangjosh@gmail dot com</a>

Comment

Ahhh Bonnet.
            Thats what the British, and probably others call the hood. See what ****ty spelling does??
            I've never heard of them but yeah I suppose they would work. I think it would be pretty ****in ghetto though, but whatever.
            Do it and tell us what happens.
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

bonnet, ha

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

eh dont do that, it will mess up the beauty of the line. why do you need to disspate more heat? radiator broken?

or, an easy way to dissipate more heat is to turn on your heater at full blast :-)

it works, really! (though, not very comfortable to bear)
                Tag Team

Comment

someone should design a system to turn the heater on full but blast the air out of the car... an extra setting on your dash control or something

Comment

When I check my engine bay(1.5L) it really hot.My air filter and air intake pipe is so hot I cant touch it for long.Since I got my 4-2-1 headers this happen.I also have a metal 2 row radiator and it do not help keep down the heat. What to do.

Comment

This stuff works wonders at lowering temperatures caused by radiated exhaust heat.

Comment

Are those real functional hood scoops?

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                          Whether or not they scoop into the air intake changes with the type of intake/scoop, but all are functional... if nothing else to dissipate heat the way mig360m wants.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
                            Those first mother****ers above are vents not scoops.

Comment

They are not "SCOOPS"...they are to REMOVE heat. Airflow is directed in through the front of the car, over the exhaust manifold and up and out the hood.
                              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X