This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright Headlight bulbs

If anybody here is having lighting problems get RayBrig bulbs. I was going to go cheap and get like the $15 Rsolution bulbs , but I heard they suck. I Just spent $65 on these RayBrig bulbs.... thats the only word on the box that I can spell...the rest is in japonese.

Anyway these bulbs make more light then I thought the pro could.
    I was driving home last night and people were flashing their brights at me because they thought I had my brights on but I didnt. The box says 125/120W
    And they are white, not green,blue or any other color- they are legal

If these bulbs really put out 125/120W, they are highly illegal. Also, they will soon destroy your wiring harness, sockets and internal headlight parts. Get rid of them immediately. Anything over 60/55W is illegal in the US and potentially damaging to your lighting system.
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

I was told they are completely safe for my car from a shop I always go to. It says on the box 60/55 then has an arrow to 125/120. Other then that it is all japonese.

Comment

I can ****in read ok, wether it is 32587039485 W or 55 I can ****in read the box, All i know is they are better then my stock lights and about ten people from this shop have them on their cars.. But since your the man i guess you know everything.

Comment

I dont have to show you ****, I read your link. You said "and thats a load of bull****".
          you could have been talking about me, or the box. I understand physics very well actually, and i know that you cannot get 125W from something that only gives 55 or 60. That is understandable. I simply said what was on the box of what I bought. And if I perceve that the lighting is better then I think i have the right to say that, if you think it isnt then thats what you think and I dont really give a ****.

Comment

Can you read?

"I was told they are completely safe for my car from a shop I always go to. It says on the box 60/55 then has an arrow to 125/120. Other then that it is all japonese."

I was simply saying what was on the box, not saying the lights were anything else.

Comment

Can you read japonese? I will send you a picture if you like and you can explain to all of us since your the man.
              And yes Raybrig IS the only "word" on the box. See when it says 60/55 those are called "numbers" Raybrig is a "word" and the only "word" on the box i can read is Raybrig

Comment

I never asked anyone in this thread for ANY help or ANY opinions, I said my opinion. You have jumped on me before in a different thread so your opinions means little to me anyway.

Comment

wow TheMan can search google... whats your point?

Comment

and you can aslo copy a picture from the first link on ebay, good skills

Comment

My God, Edwin, don't waste your time.

Comment

hahah pwnd!
                        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                          let's recap:
                          -you told people who have bulb problems to waste their hard earned money on those ludicrously overpriced $70 bulbs
                          -you said the bulbs are safe, which are not because THEY ARE OVERWATT
                          -you said the bulbs are LEGAL, but Raybrig's site says "RACING"... which means they're not legal even in japan
                          -the fact the bulbs came from japan and it is in a full non-english packaging, it means they are not meant for the US or export market and therefore are NOT DOT certified... making them illegal regardless of wattage
                          -you even went as far as claiming you understand physics but didn't even show you did due to the fact that you posted all of that bull****

it all boils down to whether its your opinions or their opinions, the fact still stands that what was posted is BULL****... this means your opinions are worthless
                          CHECKMATE!
                          Attached Files
                          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Ok well you guys are a group of assholes anyway, i like feedback, i appreciate feedback. when he told me "and thats a load of bull****" I figured he was challenging my comment---

"I was told they are completely safe for my car from a shop I always go to. It says on the box 60/55 then has an arrow to 125/120. Other then that it is all japonese."

I Said what was on the box. I think I can see what the **** is on a box. Now that is when the clubprotege "2000 members strong" jumps in and is supposed to say hey those arnt good for your car.
                            I dont need an asshole to challenge my perception of how bright a light is. He can paste as many ****in links and pictures as he wants, but what I see through my windshield he cannot say is this bright or not. I have three different headlight bulbs and these 'to me' are indeed the best i have had. If you dont like that- thats to ****ing bad.
                            I have had TheMan do this before, and I dont care what qualifications he has or doesnt have. As much as I have found most of you very friendly and very helpful, I wouldnt recomend anyone to this forum, and wont.

TheMan

Comment

Roflmao
                              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                              X