Pics of Black Widow Front Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of Black Widow Front Bumper

Just a few pics I took today, hope some of you enjoy them.
    Attached Files

a few more
    Attached Files

Comment

I like it a lot. How hard was the install? Would you say there's more room for a large intercooler than the stock LX bumper?
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Oh theres plenty more room, I have allready cut out part of the raiator support and made the brackets for my front mount. Its a fairly large one I believe its somewhere around 26X12X3 without the endtanks. I will get the exact measurements the next time i go to my shop.

The install wasn't hard at all. Just had to cut my bumper support down to where all that is left is the fiberglass to bolt to the frame, and the top that the bumper sits on. Actually if you look at the pic with my intake behind the opening you can see pretty much all thats left of the bumper support.
        Last edited by Tweeaks; 07-03-2004, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Everybody keeps telling me that it looks like an older style evo now lol. Im contimplating on getting an evo spoiler. Its either going to be that or no spoiler at all unless I come across something that I really like. Does anyone know where I can get an evo or evo style wing? I was thinking about using the Celica GTS wing.

Comment

I like it.
            except the sides of it though, they stick out a little far from the rest of the car.
            it looks good though, hardly a problem.

is this completely custom made or is it from a different car?
            justin
            Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
            installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

I LIKE IT!!! I liek your whole car. Mad props man, if I ever go with a body kit, id like my pro to look like yours. What car was that bumper originally meant for? What is the rest of your body kit as well?
              Eat ****.

Comment

I like it... looks really nice. What kind of wheels are those on the protege?

Comment

yeah it loooks hella sweet, .. im not normaly a fan of wigns and stuff but i think the evo one is good, and would look sick on teh car

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                    dude, paint your hood already!
                    lol yeah it looks like it caught fire, and scrub the numbers off the window, thats just ghey. we have guys around here that leave them on for like 2 weeks, like its cool, when im done autoxing, i scrub them right off.
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

allright well, about the numbers, I dont drive my car much it usually sits at my shop so I dont clean it often. Of course after I am finished with it then it will be kept clean. The hood also isn't finished yet. after I am done with everything then I will re-paint the whole car.

The front is off of an accord (90-93), and does stick out on the sides. Some bumpers fit diferently. I tried another Black Widow one and it stuck out about 2 1/2 inches on both sides. Just make sure if you order one from somebody that you have tried that exact bumper from the same people on your car. I will be cutting it down about 4 inches so it sits flush with the fenders. Also there is a gap betwen the bumper and grille, about an inch which I will be takeing car of also. The rear and sides are off of a 92-95 civic. Both took modifications to fit. The rear took quit a bit of work. I have a thread on the rest of the kit somwhere.
                      Last edited by Tweeaks; 07-04-2004, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, the wheels are 17" Konig, uhh, Imagines I believe. I bought 'em last week with Yokohama Parada Spec 2 Tires for 2 bills. I had originally bought them for my accord because i thought that they would look better on it. After i got them i realized that they were 4X100 only so i put the motegis on the accord and have these on my car. I never really liked this style of wheel, but my g/f has and was really disapointed that they are not on the accord as that is what she drives. I like 'em on the pro though, not only that alot of people were haveing the motegi mr-7s on their pros/323s so Iv';e kinda wanted new rims for a while.

Comment

Working...
                        X