Fun with a dumbass in a 4-runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun with a dumbass in a 4-runner

I was on my way home today, and I got to a point where there's a long straight stretch of 4 lane road, then a fairly hard S-bend, then it goes straight again. The speed limit is 40, average speed is about 45-50.

I'm going about 45 or so, and I see this Toyota 4-runner come up in the other lane, going about 55. He starts to pass me just as we hit the first curve of the S-bend. I can see what's going to happen already. I hold it at 45. He slows down to 40 and winds up behind me again. Then he guns it, gets alongside me, and we get to the next curve. Same thing happens again. (If you couldn't pass me on the LAST curve, what makes you think it'll work THIS time? Dumbass.)

Finally we get to the straight section and he takes off like a shot. Must have been going 60 when he passed me. He flipped me off on the way by. (I'm thinking, hey, man, don't get mad at me because you bought a vehicle that doesn't handle.) There's usually a cop at the end of the road, but not today. Too bad. That would have made it perfect.

Silly SUV, curves are for REAL cars.
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

He probably thought you were speeding up when he would get beside you .. I usually make them feal dum and brake up to the same speed as them , then look over at them with a (what you wanna go or should I ) face... lol ... then I speed up and still stay in front of them ...
    cracks me up...:p:
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

way to go!...make fun of an suv worth what....4 timse your caR? LOL
      1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

In my Environmental Issues class I had to do a project. I chose "Gas guzzling SUV's".
        Got the only perfect mark (for that particular project) that the teacher has ever given. Basically I talked **** about SUVs for half an hour, and when I say talk ****, I was actually cursing and calling their drivers idiots and stupid dicks among other things.
        Anyways, in conclusion:
        I HATE SUVs
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
        X