your LX for my 323....(1ofdfew323)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your LX for my 323....(1ofdfew323)

I want to trade my 323 for 1st gen protege LX of any color. I want it 5 speed, w/ a/c, no dents, or big scratches, dings are ok, no rusted engine, body panel, suspension, interior has to be clean, atleast 140 K miles only, I want CLEAN TITLE no SALVAGE please. Has to be in good running condition. Stock or mildly modified is ok but no crazy ass body kits or graphics in other words no RICE ROCKET pro pls.

I will straight trade my 323 if I really like ur pro if not I want some cash of I will have to remove some parts off my 323. No I will not part out my 323 parts so dont ask.

If you have a clean 323 of any color I want that too....

Stock cars are OK so post up your 323/protege pics and let me know thanks....

I have a Black '91 Protege DX. This car runs great and has no rust! I have recently replaced all four tires, spark plugs, front fender, battery, ps. belt/tensioner, plug wires, door panels, steering wheel/column, front seats, rear seat/belts (all gray), R-rear window, trunk lid, '94 tail lights and all turn signal/marker lights. I have also done some paint work and added aluminum rims and a stereo. The Mazda has a great clutch and trans (5-speed). This 1.8 SOHC gets good fuel mileage and is FAST. We recently beat a couple of Integras and laid a 1/2 block of rubber in the process!
    If you want dependability as well as no-holds-barred performance in a first-gen, this is the car for you!

Comment

Is this turbocharge or nitrous fed? What do you have under neath the hood?

I really want LX because of its 1.8dohc BP motor a SOHC is just not an option for me.
      O yeah, what is FAST for you? For me 14's on a 1/4 mile is pretty quick for a protege but aint fast. Is your DX hitting atleast low 15's?

Comment

i was going to say maybe me but u said no detns scratches or rust lol... however my interior is very clean :D .. lol and its got JDM parts if u got aim IM me .. cstott282
        Last edited by Chad; 07-08-2004, 10:14 PM.

Comment

my 92 protege has some unknown steering problem
          and no ac
          and mild rust
          but its a very very clean car, black, cd and stuff
          and it has 150k
          but ill give you around 500 cash with it
          it's very quick, and clean

i can give you pictures if your intrested

Comment

Yes, please do post some pic so that i can compare....
            Just wondering. Have any of you guys seen my 323?

Comment

i think i have :D post pics haha

as u can see my interior is clean the spoiler is now painted i have 2 pick it up next week .. so that now matches the car., and as u can see i got the familia garnish and that silver grill is in the mail.. i have the stock shiftknob back on the car now tho, and i have a set of ebaycoilovers for up 2 a 4 inch drop that i havent installed yet..
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Chad; 07-09-2004, 01:00 AM.

Comment

ill have to take some pictures
                but to be completly honest im not sure you'll be intrested in my car
                i posted this a couple days ago
                honestly stating the problems with my protege and wanting a 323
                it dosent make it look good

oh,
                and i live in florida
                so it would have 153,000 miles by the time it got there

ill post pics just for fun though

Comment

edit
                  i bought it for 400
                  replaced radiator, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, oil 3x with filter, air filter, transmission fluid , rebuld rear calipers, new rear rotors, right CV axle, tires 195/65/14's

if you dont mind me asking, what are your suspension mods?
                  I notice how low it is, are there stiff springs and appropiate shocks?
                  Last edited by ChrisKory; 07-09-2004, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Damn $400 ? Thats hella cheap !
                    I have sprint lowering springs that was cut almost 2 full coils to drop it to 3-3 1/2".
                    I'm currently using the stock shocks and struts. I have front upper strut bar and rear lower strut bar.

No the car is not as bouncy as with the cut stock springs. Its a lil stiff tho sumtimes but its all good...

Comment

lol hey man i posted my pics my bad though car was dirty, **** im still selling but last we spoke you didn't want to trade but if you do change your mind let me know
                      92 323 with KF-ZE V6 swap done by me, cold air intake, 2 1/4 header back piping, ported throttle body with spacer, NOW FOR SALE FOR $2500, email me at dezznuts59@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                      X