Turbo 323 Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo 323 Kills

Not a protege but protege powered I guess you can say.
    Mods

Bone Stock BP motor
    VJ11 turbo
    GTR Intake manifold
    12psi
    2.5" downpipe/3"after oil pan
    MX6 Intercooler
    Type S bov
    255 walbro rewired
    MX6 injectors
    Vortech 12:1 FMU
    BFG Drag Radials
    ACT Clutch
    I won't go into much detail but since the time I purchased my car here is my list of kills/deaths. Yes I do race a lot, few times a week. No these are never random, it is all organized racing in the middle of the early morning in the middle of nowhere. All races from a dig unless otherwise noted.

I will start with deaths.

3rd Gen RX7 full turbo back exhaust (1 car)
    02 GT 4.10 gears, intake, throttlebody, clutch, drag radialsexhaust etc, light mods (1.5 cars)
    H22 Civic Hatch with 50shot(1.5 cars)
    99 Civic SI with greddy turbo kit and built motor 10-12 psi, runs 13.6@106++ (lost by half a car)

Kills

Mazda speed protege lightly modded more boost etc(many cars) first gear roll
    Turbo MX6 with bigger turbo/fmic/bolt ons(1.5 cars) first gear roll
    93 Mirage with 4G63T swap, stock with more boost/exhaust/pump(1 car) first gear roll
    04 SRT4 stock + more boost and free mods (2 cars)
    02 GT mustang from above 4.10 gears, intake, throttlebody, clutch, drag radials, exhaust etc. Got much better launch, (won by .5 cars)
    02 GT with intake/exhaust/clutch(3 cars)
    01 Cobra with intake/x-pipe/clutch(won from dig and first and second gear rolls) 1-2 cars on all occasions
    Same turbo civic from above, got a much better launch and he never passed me, got to my bumper. (1 car)
    96 cobra vert,
    Bone stock 04 SRT4(3 cars) first gear roll
    1st gen AWD talon 16g/18psi/3" exhaust/clutch/550s/afc/pump etc first gear roll (2 cars)
    FC second gen Turbo RX7, unkown mods, defiantely exhaust/drag radials(2-3 cars)
    All motor Civic hatch with built GSR engine runs 13.6@103(1 car)

A lot more to come. Next week I'm fixing my hurt motor. Has been hurt for a few weeks now from when I did not have my fuel pump rewired (180/180/130/180).
    Geovannie
    88 BP 323 Turbo
    13.52@104.13 12psi
    www.titanmotorsports.com

protege powered? you driving a 323?
    cone filter, pacesetter shortshifter, 15 in. used slicks on stock steelies, dropped with zx2 struts and eibach springs, custom crush bent 2 1/2 inch piping, catco freeflow cat, DTM muffler, cams n turbo UNDERWAY.

Comment

323 with 1.8 DOCH BP motor.
      Geovannie
      88 BP 323 Turbo
      13.52@104.13 12psi
      www.titanmotorsports.com

Comment

Awsome!
        Hey man a 323 is a protege in my book. That's where it all started baby. Besides the protege is known as the 323 in Japan anyways.
        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Actually a protege is a 323.....
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Wow buddy, your **** must be pretty fast, especially to beat all those cars. The 4663 Powered mirage, thats a bad ass car there. BTW, why do you choose to race from a roll? Im betting you wouldnt have beat alot of them if you woulda raced from a stop, specially that DSM. THats bad ass bro, thats definately a good list of cars to smoke. Suprising that you beat those srt-4s also, those things are pretty stout.
            Eat ****.

Comment

so you took a BP DOHC and put a turbo on it with a custom manifold?
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                Wow buddy, your **** must be pretty fast, especially to beat all those cars. The 4663 Powered mirage, thats a bad ass car there. BTW, why do you choose to race from a roll? Im betting you wouldnt have beat alot of them if you woulda raced from a stop, specially that DSM. THats bad ass bro, thats definately a good list of cars to smoke. Suprising that you beat those srt-4s also, those things are pretty stout.
                yeah, but we are talking about a 323 with boost..
                they are pretty quick stock(with BP or B6T). I don't want to imagine with boost
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Yea, ive never experienced a BP 323 let alone a turbo'ed 323. They seriously must be quick, because Ive ridden in 2 lightly modded Srt-4s and holy crap, they move. Also the turbo 92 civic hatch that I helped build was a beast. And that was just with the d16z6. I guess the one that Im having hardest believing though are the dsm's. Just for the fact that the Mirage had the 4g63 (200hp/200ftlbs) more boost, exhaust, etc, plus The mirage is really close to the same weight as the 323. Coulda been a bad driver. But im not trying to hate.....great job. Im really starting to want a BP-T'ed 323.
                  Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Geovannie
                    All races from a dig unless otherwise noted.
                    Every race was from a dead stop except a select few. I ALWAYS prefer to go from a stop unless the other person prefers a roll race. VS the AWD dsm of course I chose the first gear roll. I have owned many dsms so I know exactly what they can do from a stop. I am a DSMer. The 323 is my daily driver.

The 323 is pretty quick. It is faster than the times in my signature I just have not taken it back to the track.

Yesterday I had a few more races.

I will just copy and paste this from my local dsm board.

"Tonight there was not much action but it was fun overall. I went over there because I'm suppose to race the red srt4 that Carlos raced yesterday. As far as we can tell it has at least a exhaust and drag radials. His best he told me was 13.5@104 and averages always around 13.6-13.9@100-103.

So first on the way there I raced a civic that was with us. It is a hatch with a GSR motor. I don't know anything else but I know I put a hurting on him. 3+ cars and pulling and that was with Ariel in the car(150-160)

So we get to the spot and I line up with the srt4 from a dig. Hands down he jumps I don't go. Hands down we get even start and I just put a hurting on him. 2-2.5 cars all the way through.

He says he had some traction issues there so we decide we can do a roll race. Fine. Problem is that we could nto find a spot to run so we just did it on the way home and I have Ariel in the car and he has some little kit that probably weighs 120 or less. So we go and all of sudden we are in second gear. My car does not really open good from there but I saiid whatever **** it.

So we go 3 honks we go even through second, I start to pull in third but I hit a large bump in the road that cut off my acceleration and he made the 1/2 car back up and stayed that way through fourth. Not bad. We say lets do it from a first gear roll. So we go 3 honks and he sort of jumps a tad but I still put a half a car on him all the way through. Not satisfied we go one more time from a first gear roll. Even jump and this time I put full 1.5 almost 2 cars on him through middle of fourth. Probably a 15-110 race."
                    Geovannie
                    88 BP 323 Turbo
                    13.52@104.13 12psi
                    www.titanmotorsports.com

Comment

The mirage with the 4g63 is a good friend of mine. I can have him come in here later and tell it exactly as it happened. Again he chose to go from a roll and I still beat him. His car when it all gets tuned properly etc is a faster car than mine. We both realize this. However we have raced 3-4 times now and everytime I have been ahead.

Also note that I beat stock srt4s by 3 cars + The SRT4 I raced yesterday was one of the faster ones around here with the stock turbo still.
                      Geovannie
                      88 BP 323 Turbo
                      13.52@104.13 12psi
                      www.titanmotorsports.com

Comment

Naw no need for im to come here and tell us, I was just asking thats all.
                        Eat ****.

Comment

pimp **** dude...im going to buy a gtx motor soon and swap it into my pro, im hoping i can swap it into a 323 later down the road...
                          91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.