Ohh yeah ,,, Ima beat his asss....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh yeah ,,, Ima beat his asss....

As soon as i get off work, I am going to my moms house and I am gonna lay down a ass wooping on my little brother.
    This little ****er was hanging out with me yesterday and he had on some brand new sneakers. I didn't think anything of it .. whatever.

So today I get a call from my mom asking me if I bought him anything or took him anywhere so that he could buy anything. I told her no we only went to grand pappaya's to get some hot dogs. She then goes on to tell me that she had a sealed envelope on her dresser and it was gone and she found it in his pocket and the money was gone and envelope was open ... Needless to say she mentioned the new Hirache sneakers she had never seen before.
    hmmm suspect....
    Questioned him and he denied it to her...

I told her don't say anything to him that I would deal with him when I get there.
    ohh yeah .....

she was like ohh call before you come ... yeah sure I will whatever... yeah right...

basically this bull**** stops here it is not the first time he has done this and will be getting the ass wooooooping tonight...
    I have had enough of this ****....
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

dont kill him

Comment

When I was working at an audio shop this little punk ass stole his grandfather's credit card...Grandfather's!!! He purchased all kinds of SoundStream equipment from us and put it on the card claiming to the salesman that his grand dad gave him permission. He had around $2500 worth of **** and had it professsionally installed, custom box, and the whole nine yards. His grandfather got the bill and probably just about had a heart attack. Instead of saying your screwed bud, the owner of the shop let him return all the equipment, refunding the money with the exception of the installation which hopefully the little **** had to pay out of his own pocket.

How can some one steal like that from a relative?? It wasn't like he was addicted to crack, although his actions were as if he smoked it. Confronting him about it will be enough to set him straight. You don't necessarily have to beat the crap out of him, although you want to.
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

punch him in the throat.
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

You know when we did something bad my father would beat are ass (me and my brother Thegoldpro) and if u look at it we don't steal don't do drugs and Aren't ****ed up in the head. I say whoop his ass till he cries and keep an eye on him, nothing good comes out of telling him it was a bad thing because he knows the reward was much greater than the punishment. I agree jab him in the throat.
          Last edited by itzkcatz; 09-23-2003, 09:28 AM.

Comment

freaking right, i got my ass whooped, and i turned out ok. lol im my moms favorate
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
              freaking right, i got my ass whooped, and i turned out ok. lol im my moms favorate
              **** u ass

Comment

Originally posted by itzkcatz
                **** u ass
                lol hey its not my fault when she talks bout her kids shes like, i only have one child, hes in the coastguard. lol
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Comment

hey...thats post whoring...write something worth while

Comment

oh sorry. **** u mustard man. nah j/k lol . But back to the point i think we should beat kids and old people more often

Comment

Are you really brothers or you just ****ing aroud? I never knew that...
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

yea stomp a mudhole in his ass make sure he remembers this stealing = pain lots and lots of pain... And I must agree I got an asskicking or two from my old man and I came out find cept this dent in my head.,
                          93 Protege lx (Jessi)
                          Project Jessi
                          Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Bruce getting violent lol hahahahaha

Snuff that kid yo !
                            SNUFF HIM ! SNUFF HIM SNUFF HIM !

Comment

arnt ****ed up in the head
                              hmm... the way your posts are written just makes me think........

You know when i did something bad my father beat are ass ( me and my brother thegoldpro) and if u look at it we dont steal dont do drugs and arnt ****ed up in the head. I say whoop his ass till he crys and keep an eye on him, nothing good comes out of telling him it was a bad thing because he knows the reward was much greater than the punishment. I agree jab him in the throat
                              TheMAN
                              '01 BJFP MT
                              '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
                              No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
                              It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
                              -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
                              -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
                              -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
                              No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Working...
                              X