2005 Bmw M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Bmw M5

Look at those headers and intake runners. Wow.

507HP, 387 ft-lbs of torque

Redline: 8250RPM

Short stroke, high revver, I LIKE IT.

Complete Writeup:
    Bei Drivar.us glauben wir, dass das Fahren mehr ist als nur von A nach B zu kommen. Es ist eine Erfahrung, ein Abenteuer und ein Ausdruck von Stil und
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

And pics of the production car:

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

That's the meanest looking sedan ever! Did I forget to mention, the fastest also!
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
      -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

.. damn that is nice as funk

Comment

Maybe I'll get used to the new design, but I still prefer last year's version.

Comment

mmmmm V-10. . .

Comment

whats with the new M-style wheels? they are the worst they've been imo.
              Tag Team

Comment

The production wheels may be different. . . dunno, they're kinda boring.

Comment

I think those are the production wheels.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

actually, they look like the wheels off the 7

Comment

i still don't like the crazy angel eyes... but that is one sweet car..

the front fender grills would be WAY too nice if they were a little bigger (in proportion to the rest of the car)..

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                      RB springs
                      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

HEre is what I posted in the Toronto forum a week or so ago:

Too bad. I wanted to buy a new M5 real bad, not that I could afford one, but I can dream. The styling of this one I could get used to. Needs more torque, and a real manual tranny, though a real seven speed would be crazy assed ****.
                        Oh well. Maybe in 30 years I'll be able to aford a used one.
                        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Pretty nice car I'm not to thrilled bout the headlights......the wheels are kinda hhmm yea.........
                          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

id hit it
                            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I ain't goin thurr.....muhhahaha
                              Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                              id hit it
                              Attached Files
                              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                              X