help! swaybar endlinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help! swaybar endlinks

i don't think this question has been posted here before, if it has, then my bad. both of the endlinks on my stock rear swaybar are completely missing, spacer and all. I know that energy suspension makes replacement bushings that come with bolts, but what about that plastic spacer thats supposed to be in between the bushings? anyone ever lose one? if so, where can i get new ones????
    94 Protege DX. Custom Intake. Kartboy Short Shifter. Grant GT Steering wheel. Shift knob and boot. Autometer tachometer and air/fuel ratio gauge. Eibach Pro-Kit and Tokico ZX2 Struts. Fog lights. Assorted neon lights. Rebuilt motor.

The energy suspension endlinks come with that middle piece. It's part of the endlink assembly. Also, they are metal not like the stock plastic ones.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by greenlantern94
      i don't think this question has been posted here before, if it has, then my bad. both of the endlinks on my stock rear swaybar are completely missing, spacer and all. I know that energy suspension makes replacement bushings that come with bolts, but what about that plastic spacer thats supposed to be in between the bushings? anyone ever lose one? if so, where can i get new ones????
      If you are going to use energy kit ,instead of the plastic spacer use 1/2 inch pipe and two washers instead ,
      the set up is this way washer ,bushing , suspension arm ,bushing ,washer ,1/2 pipe ,washer ,bushing ,sway bar,washer ,nut
      I did this on my 1st gen when I had it ,it worked great . I hade to play around with the pipe lengh . I think i ended up making the pipe 1 1/2 " long . Make sure you use a grade 8 bolt and nut .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
      Motegi MR12 rims in gold
      Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
      MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
      Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
      P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Working...
      X