GTX vacuum hose routing diagram...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTX vacuum hose routing diagram...

Does anyone have the vacuum hose routing diagram for the GTX? I have the one for the GTR but there should be some differences and I want to know exactly what they are. For the BP26 owners (or anyone else that knows this), if you don't have a pic, a good explanation of what goes where will be sufficient enough. Thanks!

For reference, here's the GTR diagram:
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

This one isn't quite as detailed... I'll try and find more.
    Attached Files
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Thanks Charles!

A quick question, where does the hose from the FPR solenoid valve go? One side attaches to the stock Fuel Pressure regulator. What about the other end of the solenoid? Does it just vent into the atmosphere or is it attached to something in particular. Can't really tell by this diagram.....
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

What purpose does the charcoal canister serve? Do they ever need to be replaced?

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
          Thanks Charles!

A quick question, where does the hose from the FPR solenoid valve go? One side attaches to the stock Fuel Pressure regulator. What about the other end of the solenoid? Does it just vent into the atmosphere or is it attached to something in particular. Can't really tell by this diagram.....
          Yeah, it just fades off into nowhere in that diagram. I have mine hooked into a nipple on the intake manifold. There's one kinda hidden, pretty close to the fuel rail on the driver's side.

Here's another diagram.
          Attached Files
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
          X