shaved door handles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shaved door handles

im in the process of shaving my rear door handles and eventually all of them
    im wondering if anyone has a good suggestion of door poppers or any kind of opening kit

If you ever need a trunk opener, here's one:

Comment

I'm new to this forum and i hope to learn some things and get some ideas for my car but until then i guess i'll just help out where i can, here's a link that has several different door converstion systems as well as some other stuff http://www.autoloc.com/products.lasso
      Jac and Jill went up the hill they planned to do some kissing, but Jac made a pass and grabbed Jills @$$ and now his front teeth are missing

Comment

Hey man go to http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/300302 and check out my shavins... www.minitruckin.com I got my kit from there...
        Ratrod

Comment

*update*

back handles completely shaved waiting on door popper and paint.. still trying to decide about the front doors though

any suggestions shaved or not?

Comment

Now that you've shaved the back doors, you should shave the fronts too.
            Do you have a digital camera? Post pics if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
              Now that you've shaved the back doors, you should shave the fronts too.
              Do you have a digital camera? Post pics if you do.
              once i get the rear doors repainted iull post some pics of the finished project

Comment

process is more helpful than finished product in a forum new guy....I dont think ive welcomed you, so welcome and just for future, anytime you take on a project like this post a how to, so that the not so exerienced hobbyists can learn from you..
                According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                  process is more helpful than finished product in a forum new guy....I dont think ive welcomed you, so welcome and just for future, anytime you take on a project like this post a how to, so that the not so exerienced hobbyists can learn from you..

i would have done that... but i figured out i should of taken pictures about the time i got done sanding it smooth.... oh well maybe when i do the front i will

Comment

i have pics of mine getting done.. the welds, sanding.. crap like that.. i shaved both doors.. its nice.. nice sleek look.. i just have to paint my car now..
                    98 Protege SE
                    -------------------
                    1.5L Turbo

Comment

Working...
                    X