1993 Protege GT for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993 Protege GT for sale...

No, not mine. There's TWO, count em, TWO 93 GTs for sale in Ontario, on Autotrader.ca. Only 500 made, 25th anniversary edition. $2500CDN($1800US), and $1500CDN if anyone wants to own a rare car. Has 252,000km(157,000miles), and 290,000km respectively,but would be good for a BPT swap.

Search, 'all of ontario' and 93 Protege...Ambassador, this may be a good find for you....no Americans have a GT...

Wrong forum an' ****
    ****though, I thought you was sellin yors
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
      Wrong forum an' ****
      ****though, I thought you was sellin yors
      I wanted all the first Gen peeps to see it though. 2nd or 3rd Gen guys don't have the same appreciation for the first ones.....

Comment

damn if I didn't live so Goddamned ****ing Dog Rapeing far away!

Comment

::raises hand:: I want one!!!

:looks at map:: Damn... nevermind.
          14x6 Miata 7-spoke alloys, 20mm Protege Swaybar, Progress Suspension Springs, Kemanized Intake with K&N Filtercharger, Iceman Cold Air Intake, B&M Short Throw Shifter, CWQ3 S/R PCM, and one hell of a reckless driver.

Euro ride: RHD 1990 Mazda 323F GT. Painfully stock.

Comment

Josh, I'm just worried about exporting it from canada into the US, and seeing how much that's going to run me.
            NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

Im already in ontario
              Sweetness

Comment

Originally posted by Ambassador
                Josh, I'm just worried about exporting it from canada into the US, and seeing how much that's going to run me.
                Ya, I'm not sure how that works. But if you have a few $$ laying around, and you sold your SE(it's an SE right?), it might be worthwhile. If you were serious, I'd go check out the car for you.....

let me know...it's all good either way. It would be nice to see them go to a good home....

Comment

You'd need to convert it to power seat belts.
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                  X