Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal

It may have been answered yet, but...

Has anybody buddy had problems using the PayPal?

I want to give a humble monetary charity to this awesome corporation of Mazda freaks, but I want to make sure first before I get sabotagedly smoked.

All in all, is it safe?

Any side effects?

yes its the safest form of internet payment, never had an issue with it...Donate away

side effects: you may experience a lighter pocket, and more pride in your friendly neighborhood mazda forum.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It's auesome man!!!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Read this website and be warned.
        I haven't had trouble with paypal.... yet.... but I guess it's never too late.

Comment

only problems I have had is them putting a block on my paypal debit card constantly...(for my protection)

Comment

To bad that i'm in Malaysia. I cannot take my money by using my local bank account so could not enjoy the benefits of using Paypal. It's really hard to sell my stuff to you guys.

Comment

I've been using paypal since 1999 with zero problems. It's safe.
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I have been using paypal for about 6 months and it is soo not safe. Drains my frigging account so damn fast. DAMN U EBAY!!! oh and Dave gets his fair share too....

I have had probabyl 60-70 transactions so far and not a single problem.
                as far as security yeah no problems as of yet 'crosses fingers'
                The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i have been using it for a few years as well. Good thing. No problems with it.
                  My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                  JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                  AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                    I have been using paypal for about 6 months and it is soo not safe. Drains my frigging account so damn fast. DAMN U EBAY!!! oh and Dave gets his fair share too....

I have had probabyl 60-70 transactions so far and not a single problem.
                    as far as security yeah no problems as of yet 'crosses fingers'
                    lol. I went through my records for this past year, and I've sent Dave close to $2k. *yikes* :suckie:
                    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

same here. I dare not look at my paypal history..... just reminds me how much dave ownz me and my accounts.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

it still ****in sux. beware, if you ever have a problem they WILL NOT HELP YOU and when you try to go to the authorities & bitch, you'll be happily surprised to know that paypal's user agreement waives most of your constitutional rights.
                        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

interesting. I will have to research that.
                          My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
                          JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
                          AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                            it still ****in sux. beware, if you ever have a problem they WILL NOT HELP YOU and when you try to go to the authorities & bitch, you'll be happily surprised to know that paypal's user agreement waives most of your constitutional rights.
                            Sheesh! You're the only guy with a negative to say about them. I've noticed you complain a lot. That's GOOD! Misery loves company and I have had nothing but a rotten life. It's good to know I'm not alone. At times, I feel like: :microwave . Don't take me serious. I really ain't happy about you having bad experiences. I just like posting.

Comment

I just like posting, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X