skunk2????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skunk2????

i didnt know skunk2 made coilovers that fit the pro? has anyone had any experience with skunk2? i know the honda guys love em and i know they are 350 bucks but i was wondering if anyone had any opinions of them?

I think everybody hates them.

Comment

ok well screw that

Comment

I could be wrong, but I think alot of people complained of major clunking with them. Hell I think Ghost threw his in the lake last year.

Comment

just cut your springs, thats the only way to slam a pro.

cut out 2 whole coils, and that bitch will be scrapin...i could write up a how to if you need

playin im bored at work and aint **** going on here.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ground control are supposed to be pretty damn good for the price. I've been thinking about getting some for the MP3.

Comment

By the way drack, cars looking real nice.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yeah my friend had skunk 2 on his civic, lets just say it did lower it a hella lot, ( couldnt park next 2 some curbs because the door would hit, ( had 2 do a 3 point turn to get onto some streets) ride was a lil tuff but, it wasnt 2 bad..,

Comment

thanks fug ... i will have new pics with the grill in a few days and then im taking a berak and buying a yamaha r6 to ride around while the car is in the shop for paint and interior work i plan to have it ready for HIN but it needs a lot more work ...

Comment

Working...
                  X