Why does everyone hate ondas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does everyone hate ondas

I been reading alot of posts and been seeing alot of people bashing on hondas. First off yes we see alot of them "hooked up" but what happens if alot of proteges get hooked up it could be the next civic. and yeah my friend mike has a 400 hp hatchback and y is that o yeah because it doesent cost around 6 grand to make it run. Sorry just venting from all the bashing around here
    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

i feel you man, honda haters suck, lol i like them, always will. like to race them, and wanted to own one.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i wanted a 00 si and everyones like dont get a honda man well sry my protege mabey has 100 hp compared to the 160 that had o well just at least im not the only non honda hater
      1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

i mean i see why people hate then, cause little punk kids own them, but punk kids have proteges also, the civic is just a popular car, with LOTS AND LOTS of mods for it.

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

o yeah i agree i see alot of them some look nice and some like nasty but that goes along with every car also they get the civic bc easy and cheap parts and they dont need parts custom made either

Comment

I like honda's the aftermarket is awesome for them... But along the same lines, for every GOOD mod there is (i.e. performance), there are 20 gay rice products to buy that are cheap and give the illusion of speed.

If the aftermarket for proteges was anywhere near the honda level, there would be AS MANY riced out pros.

It's just the wannabe's that bug me.
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
              I like honda's the aftermarket is awesome for them... But along the same lines, for every GOOD mod there is (i.e. performance), there are 20 gay rice products to buy that are cheap and give the illusion of speed.

If the aftermarket for proteges was anywhere near the honda level, there would be AS MANY riced out pros.

It's just the wannabe's that bug me.
              i agree man, you hit it on the head there.

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i also agree :p:

Comment

I don't have a problem with them ... I trip to the local junkyard and you will see billions of them ,..
                  and imagine a civic hatch,
                  you can use
                  integra rear discs
                  integra or rsx seats
                  integra motor or B16
                  basically anything else from an integra
                  tubro kits are out there.
                  body kits are out there
                  engine upgrades are out there
                  and plus so much more.

I honestly am looking to see if I see a civic hatch... like a 92 or 93 or so..
                  Bruce
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I like our Accord EX-V6, but Honda drivers are still annoying.
                    2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                    1983 F-150 351W

Comment

A guy at work bought a Civic DX hatch and is putting a TypeR integra engine which will make it faster then the Integra do to less weight. They are very easy to upgrade performance wise which is why they are ideal (esp. Civics). Also, if you get a base hatch and throw in a Type R engine you can steer clear of insurance hikes unless of course you are ticketed for speeding, racing, or wrecking your ****. I never disliked any of Honda's products except maybe the Pilot is pretty ugly. I like their Accords, but as for Civics, they are not made for tall people!
                      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                      Groundkit

Comment

I think the MDX looks like a big 97 civic hatch with 4 doors.

But otherwise the thought of putting a B18 in a hatch and running high NA power is not a bad one...
                        but the downfall is the cost of motors and trannies.
                        Youc an ofcourse do a sohc build up .. with a turbo and get good frigin power.
                        Bruce
                        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

my two friends duf and mikey have a 92 hatchback gsr turbo thing is faster then any car i seen mikes has 434hp in it

Comment

Two things: Go to www.importtuner.com and click and enter to win the soon to be finished decked out Civic SI and you can enter to win some nice rubbers too. And I am not talking condoms, I am talking tires. :p:
                            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                            Groundkit

Comment

wow, i feel the love

Comment

Working...
                              X