FS: 1991 323 SE 1.8 project car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 323 SE 1.8 project car

Yeah, I worked on it and now I don't really need it. Its already 1/2 way through the summer and I'm using my moms camry more for delivering pizza's than my MX3 so I don't really see the point in spending 400+ on insuring & registering this car for 6 months of use.

Its a harbor blue metallic 323 SE 5-speed with a/c and power steering. Clear title. Body has like 200+ k miles on it, but engine & tranny have way less. Car drives excellent.

I installed a 1.8 SOHC protege dx engine with like 120k miles on it, recent clutch & smooth shifting tranny. Axles are good, brakes are brand new and work excellent, tires are new. I added protege LX seats, a tachometer gauge cluster & domelight with maplights & a cupholder center console to the car.

Interior is clean now that I cleaned up some spilled soda on the carpet, but the seats are still dirty in the front & rear. No cracks or tears in the panels or dash, drivers seat has a small tear.

Car's body is in good enough shape. I had to replace a headlight & corner on drivers side b/c the guy hit something with it, adn there is some paint missing on the fender, but its not that big a deal. There is a dent in the rear passenger 1/4 panel, and a small dent on the drivers 1/4 panel near the door. The roof's paint is fading but the rest of the paint is good and glossy.

Car has bronze painted hubcaps on 13" wheels. I'll get pics tommorrow when its sunny out, the ones I have on file now are ****ty.

Entertaining offers for this car.
    93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
    02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
    05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

I deliver pizza
    im getting tired of the problems to my protege LX
    and might consiter your car more seriously when you post the pictures

I would give maybe 400-700 depending on actualy condition

but also need to make a trip out there for it
    anyways
    im at least intrested

Comment

I would seriously consider buying this car from you, if u had pics of it
      NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

yeah man pics are a must, as im looking for another car to play with.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

ok ok, i'll get pics...here are some crappy ones i just took

i'm lazy and woke up at like 5pm right when i had to work so i couldn't get any daytime pics today. Hopefully i'll get up a lil earlier and get some during daylight.

car is dirty as hell btw...faded paint on roof is easily noticeable but it actually polishes off with some car polish & lots of rubbing action.

Comment

aiight, since there is obviously interest, here is a lil more detail about the car:

body has 241k miles on it, no rusting of body panels that I saw when I looked under it when doing the brakes, etc. Exhaust is good, cept muffler has a small hole, but doesn't cuase it to be loud or anything.

Tachometer cluster has 144,444 miles as of right now (weird eh?) so you can probably get away with registering it with that many miles since the title i have says "0" miles on it for some reason :shrug:.

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICS!!

Look at the passenger rear 1/4 for the small dent & the drivers rear 1/4 near the door for that sides dent. Also note the faded paint on the roof, no biggie, that **** polishes off.

car hasn't been washed since I bought it, which probably means years....so yeah its pretty dirty. Paint is in good shape otherwise & is glossy as hell if it were polished.

Comment

puppie looks whooped, lol
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

better daytime pics:
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                  puppie looks whooped, lol
                  bah.....its in good shape...look at the new pics. Its mechanically sound, no suspension noises, brakes work damn good (91's have the larger rear drums), all the HVAC ****s work like the fan & a/c, all lights work on outside, etc.

Comment

looks like it would make a great rally car, If only I was 2feet shorter I barely have enough room in my pro.
                    Sandon Davis

Don't mess with the Sandman

Comment

looks 200% better then it was months ago bro. id keep it if it was inexpensive enough to maintain. all mazdas are cheap to maintain....but i guess u gotta do what u gotta do. tell shawn to buy it!
                      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                      Beige 1994 Protege DX
                      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

What's it cost to ship a car? I would buy it, but I don't think Id have the time to drive to MD.
                        2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

it'd be cheaper if you flew here and drove it home. I'd definitely make the trip home. New tires & drives smoooooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                            it'd be cheaper if you flew here and drove it home. I'd definitely make the trip home. New tires & drives smoooooth.
                            hmmm, I never even considered that option. What's the nearest airport to you? I'll have to look into it.
                            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

BWI airport (baltimore washington international) is like 20 mins away and easy as **** to get to from my house.

Dunno how much airfare would cost.....hopefully not much.

Comment

Working...
                              X