two door P5...lol....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two door P5...lol....

This is actually my first try with Photoshop. I have a friend who's gonna be doing some body work on my car and he wanted to see what it would look like with no handles, no back doors and no back windows. I wanted to make the front doors a little longer but I'm not really sure how to. Any ways here it is. lol
    Attached Files
    AEM sri

Here it is before I butchered the windows if anyone else wants to try.
    Attached Files
    AEM sri

Comment

nice work., u did a good job blending it in

Comment

wow man that truely is ugly, lol no its not bad, just looks lke a box van now, lol
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Yeah, I REALLY don't think I like it without the windows...lol. Kinda hideous! It was hard trying to fill in where the windows were! The shaved door handles look kool though. Maybe someday. Thanks for the imput though. This is fun!
          AEM sri

Comment

I think it looks so bad because it is a huge piece of flat metal... you need at least some lines to break it up.
            ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

It looks like my friends work van. But good job on the photoshop work.

Comment

It's my first try at trying photoshop. I know its hideous...lol. just havin some fun.
                AEM sri

Comment

Blah....hehe but nice work!!!!!
                  "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Choose a hard brush with black as the foreground color, set it to Overlay mode at about 30% opacity to draw some body lines (use a SMALL brush, 2-5px at most) and see how it comes out. If it helps you can put the original picture in a layer on top of the one you are working on, and turn the opacity way down to give you some lines to follow.
                    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLastMarauder
                      Choose a hard brush with black as the foreground color, set it to Overlay mode at about 30% opacity to draw some body lines (use a SMALL brush, 2-5px at most) and see how it comes out. If it helps you can put the original picture in a layer on top of the one you are working on, and turn the opacity way down to give you some lines to follow.

Thanks....I'm still learning..lol.
                      AEM sri

Comment

Working...
                      X