Wheel spacers for our 323 ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel spacers for our 323 ....

I want to put some spacer on my wheels so that It'll look nice when people look at it from the rear but whats the spec on our 323? the offset? how much millimeter can i put on there to make it stick out and wont rub on the fenders. thx!

btw I have a 14x5.5" miata rims. and where can i guy the Wheel spacers. thx!

Corksport sells the ****. Forget how much but they're 30MM offset.
    THey apparently have others.
    These however might not be a wise choice since they put extra stress on your wheel bearings.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Thanks for the info...

Comment

H&R makes wheel spacers for our car.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Ok, I dont know how to read the offset. My miata rims has 45 offset and midnightblue said our cars have 30 offset. How can I make the wheels stick out a lil bit but wont hurt the fender and the tire. Or better yet can someone explaine to me the offset?

My understanding is the higher the numer ( ie. +48) is more tucked in. The lower the number (ie. +35) the more it sticks out, just like the drifter rims more lip.
          So, if my car has 30mm max offset and I have 45mm offset on my wheels I just need to add 10 mm just to make it fit tight on the fender? (+10mm not +15 because the tires can rub)

Comment

Below this page you can see there's 4 different series. 10-40mm, 10-40mm, 40-60mm, 40-90mm. Which is is for me?

Comment

Umm..... no I said the ones corksport sells are 30mm offset. Not our rims.
              Ryan The middle child is always ignored
              BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
              Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
              X