mazda speed tower bar fit a 99 pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazda speed tower bar fit a 99 pro?

I searched and didn't find anything specific to my question...so hopefully I'm not repeating something that has already been answered!

Will this mazdaspeed strut tower bar kit 2003 Protege fit on my 99 ES Protege with Cruize control? I'm hoping so becasue that is a pretty good deal for one....I think

it says that the one for the 99-2002 is no longer available...so I was thinking this might not work...but what is the dif between the old one and this one!?!

Thanks
    Coming soon...
    http://www.jonkinney.com/protegeES

yes it will fit, if you have the 1.6lt then you will have to add a washer or two so there is no clearance issues, other than that it will be fine. The 99-02 part they are talking about that is not available is the MP3 bar, which is the same exact part as yours except it is yellow. The MSP bar is silver. That should cover your whole question, just make sure if you have cruise that they send you the right parts, b/c they screwed up on a lot of peoples orders with the cruise control. But I ordered from them and they shipped it very quickly, and i was happy with the results.
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

I thought that the MSP proteges did not have cruise control and that meant that there would interference with the cruise control braket in a car that has it. Can you get a P5 bar? They come with cruise control by default.
      --JJB--
      '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
      Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
      16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
      15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
      Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

you tell them you have cruise control and they send you the necessary brackets for the adjustment. And the P5 bar is the same as the MP3 and MSP bar, just different colors. This has been beaten to death, search and you shall find...
        2000 DX, Blue
        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
          X