Coolant and oil feed for turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolant and oil feed for turbo

Do you guys know what are the specs (thread size and pitch) of the oil and coolant holes on the front of the engine block used for the turbo on the BP's?

Any ideas on what would be the best way to plumb my turbo? Problem is I don't have a GTX manifold and IHI turbo. All custom. Are there any barbed fitting or braided line I could use that would directly screw in the block?

Thanks for helping!

Well, if you want, you can always pick up the banjo bolt that the turbo oil line uses to go into the block.

B660-14-615

It's the same as the 88-89GTX, so it should be carried at the dealers. However, last time I checked, I think I got the last one in the entire inventory system.

If you get that, it will have the proper thread and everything, so you can use it to help you make an oil line.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I dont think you got the last one in their inventory. I ordered another one yesterday, tey had 2 in VA and 3 in MASS.
      BP-05 Turbo-Sold
      2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

That's good. I was pretty sure they weren't gonna keep zero around, anyway.

Comment

I called and they wanted like $30 for the bolt. Forget that, I am making my own
          -------------------------
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
          -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Join MSM and get it for under $10!

Comment

I paid 20 at the dealership...
              BP-05 Turbo-Sold
              2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Working...
              X