Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intake question

Whats up guys..

Pretty new to this forum stuff...but I have a question.. I have a Mazda Protege ES 2.0 2001 and I'm looking into lowering the car. I was thinking of getting Eibach Pro Kit?? Is it a good kit? Is it hard to install? Would I need to get something in addition to the springs so it doesn't wear my shocks out?
    In terms of a air intake..thinking of getting AEM..Good idea? Is 200 hundred range a good price for AEM?? Thanks guys

dave

I'm satisfied with my Eibach Pro Kit and MSP Tokico Blues.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I have Eibachs and KYB struts nice combo imo on my 99ES however I live in NW Ohio and the roads suck so I find myself hunting and searching along the road for the path with the least amount of pot holes, cracks etc. can get exciting, and I have to check my tire pressure often however the increased handling is worth it, I wont go larger than 15" rims until I live somewhere with better roads.

Comment

The pro kit rocks. I have it on my car. Very easy install and I love the way it feels Ive had it on my car for about a year or so now and I havent had any strut problems.
        Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
          The pro kit rocks. I have it on my car. Very easy install and I love the way it feels Ive had it on my car for about a year or so now and I havent had any strut problems.
          But I hear it gave you brake problems. :rofl:
          Tony
          Intense Performance
          Mazda Club
          of South Florida

www.ipmcsfl.com
          www.responsenegative.com
          www.cystband.com

I'm happy because Dima speeds, which makes him happy. He seems to be happy only when speeding, which makes me happy. And when I'm happy people around me are able to live another day. If you are alive right now, you should thank Dima.

Comment

Originally posted by tviera
            low blow, but i would recommend the eibach's anyday, i love mine. I have the MSP struts and love the combination....
            2000 DX, Blue
            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by tviera

People have been shot for less my friend. Its over
              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
              X