ed components?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ed components?

i heard from a little birdy that ed is coming out with components cost will be $200 now, and they will have better ones coming out for $400-$500

so the components will be more expensive than the subs thats a nice little birdy.
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

It seems like it would be hard to sell components when you are an internet only dealer. That is something that you have to hear and decide for yourself. Something that sounds good to one person, may sound too bright to another. I agree with pricing being higher on components than subs. They may start out cheap and hope word gets out before raising prices on their comps.
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

^^^ actually, the adire koda's have been getting a lot of attention this last yr. supposedly very good comps, tho i've heard about build quality issues.
        when ed comes out with their comp line, i'm sure everyone who knows about ed will be drooling.

-onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
        >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
        **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

what are you talking about, we already are drooling
          '02 classic red p5

Comment

i've been cruising the ed website and found a few thigns out, first they are releasing midbass drivers and MONSTER subs,whatever that means , and i assume the little birdy said the components are gona be in the VW demo car at the usaci finals
            '02 classic red p5

Comment

i believe ed has a new "spl" monster in it's future.
              the soundillusions forum (ed's forum) is the best place to get all the juicy 411 on ed.
              >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
              **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

you guys really make me want to get one of these ED subs... I guess the kicker 12 will be going on ebay .. hahahaha
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

kicker is solid, no doubt...
                  but the reason we rave on the edesign k-series subs is that they are in the same class as ur w3's, w6's, idqs, l5's etc, but cost waaay less. and they out perform nearly every sub in it's class. not to mention ed's owner ben is cool guy to buy from (very helpful)...
                  >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
                  **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

Working...
                  X