Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will MazdaSpeed Interior parts fit on 95 Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will MazdaSpeed Interior parts fit on 95 Pro?

Hey guys, I've been recently thinking about going with mazdaspeed interiors.. to the best of my ability that is and I was thinking if the mazdaspeed pedals would fit on our 95 protege. I am sure the shift knob will work because of TheMan and his extensive research but has anyone compared the pedals? Hopefully I'd be able to find a wrecked MSP (unlikely) but its worth a shot.
    Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

with a welder, some contact glue, paint, bondo, and some duct tape, anything will work.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yeah, worst case scenario you do some "custom" work, you can make damn near anything fit.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ProLeila
        Yeah, worst case scenario you do some "custom" work, you can make damn near anything fit.
        haha customs are great
        just give me a plasma cutter, a welder, 6 gallons of bondo, a roll of duct tape, and an apple for when when i get hungry. and ill put just about anything you want on your car :-)

Comment

as far as I know, the pedals just bolt on like any other aftermarket pedal...
          and yes, the knob fits, i have it.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
          1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
          Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

No, the Aluminum MazdaSpeed Pedals aren't covers. You have to go up to where the pedals meet behind the dash. Yes all the way back there. I've seen the pedals and undoubtly they aren't covers.
            Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Working...
            X