fuk a hummer, I want one of these.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuk a hummer, I want one of these.

The Lenco ProCatĀ®: offered on the Ford F550 with a 6.0 turbo diesel engine is a 6-man, 5.56 M855 62gr & 7.62mm x 51mm NATO ball, personal protection vehicle; specifically designed to perform as an up-armored SUV. Its curved windshield and low profile armor application allows it to move professionals, news teams, dignitaries, or secret service organizations through high-powered rifle and blast threats without drawing attention to its ballistic capabilities. The ProCat's interior hard armor steel hull is combined with the same heavy-duty commercial chassis that supports the Lenco BearCat only in a Crew Cab (four-door) configuration along with a covered 6ft truck bed. The ProCat has power windows in the front doors and a blast resistant V-shaped hull to provide additional fragmentation protection
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Where are the pics???
    Edit: Now I see. I would rather have a van.
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

bear cat has them, but all of them are for police and army.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It'd be like the A-TEAM!!!
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

LOL I can see you rollin up in that FUQ!!!! MUHAHAHA!
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

how much?
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

yeah thats kick ass.
              .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
              225.94wtq
              torque monster!!!!
              dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
              http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
              http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...