turbo stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo stuff

Okay here is what I have: an K3 K26 turbo (off an audi 5000), intercooler, wastegate, blow off valve, pipe bender, welder and about $300 dollars in the bank... I feel confident that I can make my own headers, and build my own exaust I'm just wondering if theres anything you guys think I may have forgotten

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Guages? fuelpump?

Comment

Im sorry to thread jack but since were talking about turbo's,
      I wanted to know if a turbo off a 88 Saab 900 would work
      on our pro's. If not, I have the car and I was wondering if
      it would be worth fixing it and getting it to work. :p:
      Mike A.

Comment

The turbo would work, but you'd need a manifold to fit it. And then you'd still need everything else to go along with the turbo.
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

beekler, don't you have the Z5?

Comment

yeah, but i figured what the hell since i have the turbo and stuff laying around might as well put it in something. I may just fabricate it all up, run it for a little while and sell it to someone who can actually use it (a car with a manual trans)

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

Working...
            X