i beat a car, it starts with an "S"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i beat a car, it starts with an "S"

and ends in "ubaru WRX" your thinking "bull****" but read on. there is a sharp set of S curves that i run 2-3 times a day, for the last 6 years. i know exactly how hard i can push my car in them. about 1/6 or a mile before them, there is a stop light. im sitting there at 12:30am minding my own buisiness. and what pulls up, a brand spanking new WRX, not an sti, but still, a wrx. needless to say he gives me the "stupid ricer" look of disapproval. when the light goes green, i dont go any faster then usual, he goes fast, but not WOT, just to show me that i suck. however, as we go into the S curves (him on the inside, me on the outside) i dont slow down, he taps his brakes. we both enter FAST. by the time we are through the first half or the S, i am even with him, and by the time we are out of it, i am ahead by about 3 feet.

but of course, after the S curve, the road is straight again, so you can imagine what happened.
    Serenity's Dead.

There's a corner on the way out to my house that's like that, every time I come home without anyone else in the car I test how fast I can take it. Good job against the WRX, those are tough.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
      There's a corner on the way out to my house that's like that, every time I come home without anyone else in the car I test how fast I can take it. Good job against the WRX, those are tough.
      i want one SO bad tho... it was the blue with the gold wheels... god their awsome
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

they handle pretty well to, good kill... its a lil less impressive, because when it comes to twisties its all about driver, not only the skill but how hard and fast your willing to push the car... good kill tho, WRX's are certainly not slouchs when it comes to the corners...
        2003.5 Protege - Project Car
        1993 Probe SE - Daily Driver

Comment

lol...sure..."nice kill"

Comment

Originally posted by stickerspeedmp3
            lol...sure..."nice kill"
            man im glad im here to clean up after you.... not once did he say he killed the car, he said he beat it at what he was trying to do. please, if you going to keep making comments like these at least read his whole story...

Originally posted by KiddX
            your thinking "bull****" but read on
            did you just ignore this?

Originally posted by KiddX
            and by the time we are out of it, i am ahead by about 3 feet.

but of course, after the S curve, the road is straight again, so you can imagine what happened.

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

along with the other "good kill"??
              I did read it, it wasn't worth posting.

Comment

ok whatever, I'll buy that...

.....however take note that there are now 8 replies so...

someone must have liked it

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

Comment

wether or not you think its worth posting is neither my concern nor does it have any importance to me whatsoever. this wasnt about me racing a wrx, it was about me being faster than another driver. the moral of the story was: fast cars != fast people
                  Serenity's Dead.

Comment

you shoudl have raced me hehe. j/k I don't race
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                      you shoudl have raced me hehe. j/k I don't race
                      protegefest 2005
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Yeah, but I shouldn't be driving the Subaru that time...
                        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                        X