Someone selling 2nd Gen pro on EBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone selling 2nd Gen pro on EBay

Hey guys just thought I'd let you know that someone is selling a 2nd gen showcar protege on ebay. So far the price doesn't seem out of hand for the amount of stuff the guys claims he put in it.

Ebay 97 Pro auction

Just noting that I'm in no way linked to this ebay auction. Just found it when I was looking for parts.

What are your thought on this car? Never saw it before.
    ED
    '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
    Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
    WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

cool car, like the single windshield wiper and- and nice paintjob with white wheels.

Comment

thats a nice spoiler.. well at least he painted it instead of having one of thouse gaudy aluminum ones, ugh i hate those.

"The only thing worse than bad memories, is no memories at all" - The Dismemberment Plan

Comment

For a show car I'm surprised that almost all of the interior is stock. I'd expect some kinda custom paint on the inside. All I see are racing pedals. Looks like the ones from corksport.

All-in-all all the mods that the person made to the car probably cost him more than the current highest bid price.

Yeah the white rims are definetly the better choice for his car color.
        ED
        '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
        Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
        WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

I really don't believe that car was even close to winning any shows. It isn't really that nice, it is a kitted car with an ugly ass spoiler and a ricey single-blade wiper, i like the kit but that is really it. Other than that it has the springs and strut bar, which you can find on lots of cars. "The motor is surprisingly quick and responsive due to the 3" chrome ram-air intake and full straightpipe+catback exhaust system with silencer which produces a very nice sporty sound." This car is not surprisingly quick with just a intake and exhaust. I have been in second gen 1.5l, and they are not that quick unless you put some work in them. I don't know, for the price it isn't bad, but to say that it is a showcar is a little far-fetched...
          2000 DX, Blue
          Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
          2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Well the reason he says it is quick is to help sell it, i would probably say something similar. He is probably hoping because it looks "cool" on the outside he can say it is quick and a show car and whatnot to help sell it.

Probably not a show car. But a car that has some money into it to mod nicely to his likes.

Comment

Working...
            X