Charles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles

I sent Charles money over Paypal on a Sunday afternoon; about half an hour later he PM'd me, with a picture of my package with a mailing label already on it, to say it had just gone in the mail. It was a very fair price and the fastest service I have EVER seen online by a long shot. Excellent to do business with.

On a side note, the US Postal Service's online tracking system is horrible. It took them two days before they posted that on that Sunday they had been "notified to expect my package for shipment", which they continued to say until this afternoon, when it said the package was delivered this morning.

Yeah I hate USPS's tracking system.

Comment

Awesome! I hope these work well.

Oh well about the tracking. The package is hardly bigger than a standard envelope, so I figured USPS would be good enough. Besides, they can leave it in your mailbox.
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I have no idea when I'll have a chance to install them, but I'm sure I'll post something about it when I do.

The tracking comment was no reflection on you, just that their system sucks. From your end that was seriously the fastest service I've ever gotten from anywhere.

Comment

Working...
        X