harrison labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harrison labs

i've known about harrison labs for a while, but haven't paid a lot of attention to them, since they are rather expensive amps however, i ventured over to their website, and couldn't believe my eyes, a 9,600 watt amp 2x4800 at 1 ohm. i about creamed my drawers

course it's got about a $5500 price tag however, it is well worth the money, especially when you take the efficeincy of the amp into play. their 6400 watt amp, which i'm so temped to buy, only sucks down 600 amps at full power that isn't ****. not when US amps 6000 watt amp sucks down a little under 900 amps.
    here's the us amps:

those are great SPL amps
    and there are the harrison amps' specs:

good god man, what in the hell are you gona do with 10k???use it to shock people you would need alot of alternator juice for that amp. it would push about half a dozen brahams nicely
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

Comment

Did you see the damping factor? >2500 !!! OMG! 900 amps fuse rating. Do you think headlights when dim with one of those? That is when the problem is not having enough power, but having something that can take that kind of punishment. I think I would enjoy listening to the system outside the car more than inside. Hell, my hearing sucks from where I worked before any way!!:p:
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

i just found a ed sub that can take a 20k watt burp for 3-5 sec, so we need 2 of those amps
        '02 classic red p5

Comment

30k watts is what a brahma 15 needs before you get ANY audible distortion in a 5 cu ft sealed enclosure

Comment

now thats what i'd like to call stupid i can only imagine how much a constant 30K watts amp setup would cost
            '02 classic red p5

Comment

Working...
            X