Anyone got pics of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got pics of....

Eibach pro kit with stock wheels? Want to see it before I do it or if I should just wait till i get my wheels.

i dont have pice but i had it with stock wheels for a long time ... i liked it

Comment

sounds good.... wish someone had a pica though...thanks

Comment

here ya go, I've got others from different angles if you want them, but this shows the drop the best
        Attached Files

Comment

well I think that is gonna look better than mine either way... i got the good ol hub cappers on the big 14's.

Comment

Oh, ok. Still will look similar though.

Comment

that looks like a stock ride height
              02 Protege ES, 5spd

Comment

This is stock height, in the same parking spot. It gives you a good comparison. The Eibachs are not a huge drop, but they increase performance a lot. Also, I still have stock 15's on, so they don't tuck under the fender very much, and it's hard to distinguish where the tire ends and the shadow from the fender begins.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here, I tweaked the brightness on the picture so you can see the wheel gap better.
                  Attached Files

Comment

yeah I took pics of mine, but you cannot even tell where the tire ends and where the shadow from the fender starts so I just didnt post em.... cause you can't tell and didnt feels like explaining this too.

Comment

post them anyways, if someone can't figure it out, fookum
                      <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                      AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Looks high, but my Falken tires are smaller than stock diameter (195/60/14) instead of stock 185/65/14.
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Here you go....told you they were not that good, but hey you wanted to see em anyway.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X