ed is going SPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ed is going SPL

here are a few subs that are really gona piss people off.
    ed 12 spl sub
    here is a worlds best 8, ever.the best 8" sub ever
    '02 classic red p5
    currently enrolled in AA.

holy sweet jesus.... i thought the solo x was bad ass with 10,000 watts.. but 20,000?! I dont think my alpine amp would even fase it at all... the sub would just get up and set on it and break my amp

Comment

wow, that 12 reminds me of the shocker sig's their 10's magnet was larger in diameter than the sub itself it had to be mounted to the back of the board that 8 is sweet as hell:p: not a bad idea for an spl project

Comment

i like the 12 alittle better, too bad its 1200 bucks
        '02 classic red p5

Comment

That's insane!!! I'll stick to my "K" series sub. Maybe Asylum is thinking of going ED instead of Alpine! :p:
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
            That's insane!!! I'll stick to my "K" series sub. Maybe Asylum is thinking of going ED instead of Alpine! :p:
            thats very unlikely although i would be the funniest thing i've seen in a while. man i can't wait to get my re xxx and see what it can do
            '02 classic red p5

Comment

im gonna get rid of my alpine subs but I'll stick with my components and HU... they sound perfectly fine to me... but the sub is lacking yes but sounds good for now so my next sub(s) will either be ED or resonant.... I wanted ED since I installed 2 10's in a friends car but forgot about them when it was time to get a new system

Comment

Working...
              X