Is it me or do the other clubs Suck?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it me or do the other clubs Suck?!

I have been to the other sites proclub and mspro, but the topics seem to suck and nothing interesting in the threads that are posted. I used to visit all three, but am finding myself visiting the other sites less and less. ProClub is really gotten bad. Some posts are so old. MSPro usually have people flaming each other over what ever. Funny how they thought ProClub was full of asses, but yet I only witnessed one occasion of flaming with one of the new moderators over here. Over there, I never been flamed, but seems like there are more flaming amongst themselves than at any other club. I have to take in account that there are more members there so I guess that is one reason why, more chances of flaming to occur. In any case, I will visit other forums, but feel as though this one is more of my home regardless of how many posts were made at the other two.
    2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
    KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
    Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
    Groundkit

I think this is such a well-behaved board because it's made up of a lot of the people from Pclub, more specifically the more intelligent ones. So there are very few complete n00bs here, therefore no one gets pissed off
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

I can easily tell you why so much flaming takes place on msprotege.com .. It is mainly because the moderators don't stop it before it begins or gets out of hand.
      Time and time again I have seen this happen in their topics. I look at it as they are way to slack.. just way to slack ... Most of the guys on that forum seem to have a idea that they are not a part of the Protege community. Which is made up of 1st 2nd and 3rd gens... and also 323's aka GLC's.

If they tighten up and snip flaming in the bud before it happens and let people know that it won't be tolerated, they won't have the problem with flaming.

and there sex image sigs and avatars, some of which even the moderators have.....
      we won't go into that.

Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I have found myself here more than anywhere. I still check up on MSpro, but very seldom I check pclub. Just for the PM's I might get for Powder Coating.
        MODS:
        I/E/SS/

"It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil."

Comment

I check pclub maybe once a week now. Seems as though only noobs are left and everything that comes up there is so redundant.
          -Kevin
          -90 Miata 1- #80 CSP, '01 1.8L Swap w/ working VVT
          -90 Miata 2 - $2005/6/7 Turbocharged GRM Challenger
          -91 Tracer - $2008/9 AWD Converted Turbocharged Challenger
          -94 MX3 - #8 Hong Norrth LeMons/Chumpcar Racer
          -02.5 Protege5 - The Daily

Comment

That last post says it, redundant. What size speaker fits...? If I see that one more time... I am talking mainly about proclub on that one. It is full of noobs mostly. We need to recruit more people :p: Just no flaming, but knowledgeable people. Wait, then that would exclude me

Groundkit

Comment

Oh come on now!
              Don't you miss all the stupid questions followed by the streams of hateful replies? Kinda' like family!

Comment

Heh, when RazorP5 (now Matthew) tried to clean up the MazdaSpeed Protege section on msprotege.com he got totally flamed for it. It's kind of how all the STi n00bs are crying on the Subaru website that their STi specific forum is getting closed.
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                  Heh, when RazorP5 (now Matthew) tried to clean up the MazdaSpeed Protege section on msprotege.com he got totally flamed for it. It's kind of how all the STi n00bs are crying on the Subaru website that their STi specific forum is getting closed.
                  He and a lot of others would be nice if they made the change: Sir Nuke, 1st MP3 of NH (who posted a couple here), Nate, Ghost, Lara (his wife), just to name a few...I know some are moderators so it would be tough to float back and forth. I hated that guy named Got Wake on mspro

Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
                    He and a lot of others would be nice if they made the change: Sir Nuke, 1st MP3 of NH (who posted a couple here), Nate, Ghost, Lara (his wife), just to name a few...I know some are moderators so it would be tough to float back and forth. I hated that guy named Got Wake on mspro
                    yeah, that dude got wake is such a **** tard he seems like such a prick, i'm glad he's not over here:p:

Comment

PClub is dead, hardly anyone browses it anymore. I go over there today and see "BOOSTD 7" being a dick to everyone. This forum would be great if traffic in third gen sections would pick up, been kind of dull. MSProtege has the same problem, its annoying to have to look for third gen info in two different places, and I haven't really seen anything new there for awhile either.
                      2002 Silver ES 5-Speed
                      1983 F-150 351W

Comment

i woudn't minds haveing a few more n00bs show up here. a fourm ill only stay live it there are people who will absorbe the knowlege on the thread and pass it on. i mean not everyine will be on this site for 4 or 5 years
                        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                        So his engine he goosed
                        With much too much boost,
                        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

the only good thing msprotege has it going for them is they already have a Mazda3 section with TONS, I mean TONS of good info about this upcoming Protege replacement from Mazda.

other than that, the only other reason i visit msprotege is for the local meet info, since just about all the VA/MD people post there...

as for technical infos about Proteges, I haven't been keeping a close eye on it, as I've been paying my attention to the 7

but yeah, Protegeclub is done, it's on an irriversible path to irrelevance...

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

i havent had a reply to any of my threads on protegeclub in like 2 weeks, and here, even tho im probably selling vicki, everyone still is great here-there is a TON of information, and im going to stay here even if i get the rx7...its like a home...and its got the same birthday as me

Comment

Originally posted by kc5zom
                              PClub is dead, hardly anyone browses it anymore. I go over there today and see "BOOSTD 7" being a dick to everyone.
                              BOOSTD 7 got "Busted"...
                              The dude claims to be the Administrator yet can't even be bothered to do a search. He claims to want to "build up" an MS Pro, but has absolute no knowledge of them. Further, he thinks that he will be getting free aftermarket support. Then he claims he has a 500 hp RX. Sheesh!
                              There seems to be a very big ego issue at the moment

Comment

Working...
                              X