paddled a 2.5 rs and a vr6 jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paddled a 2.5 rs and a vr6 jetta

Was palying around with my friends the other night and we came to a stop light and there we were the three of us in a line all behind each other(there was alot of cars at the intersection so we only had one lane open) Anyways my friend in the Jetta was in front and the 2.5 rs impreza was next and I was in the back. The light turned green and the Jetta went then when I saw the back of impreza sit I went . I passed the impreza in second and I was just about next to the Jetta and the next light turned red. So with 5psi and a really bad stock clucth that slides every gear thats not bad

Sweet dude.
    -Robert
    '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

Good kill, VR6's are pretty damn fast.
      03.5 MazdaSpeed Protege

MAM Built Block, Microtech EMS on the way

HiBoost FMIC--Greddy Profec-B SpecII--AWR Front Mount, RR-inserts in rear--Injen SRI--PLX Wideband

88 MX6 LX-Turbo - DEAD

Comment

Working...
      X