launching a protege?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

launching a protege?

just wondering.... but what is a good launching rpm? ive never launched a protege before lol so i was just curious, 2500? 3000?
    on the 1.8L of course

also what are some of the cheaper mods i can do to my car to get a little better acceleration? i did intake, but im thinking something cheaper than $100, is there anything special like that?

thur ya go.i beleive thurs a sticky or something for cheap mods.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

thur ya go again.....the search link is your friend.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ooOOo thank u! lol

my friend has a honda civic, with headers, cat back, intake and i beat him earlier from standstill witha tiny little 2000rpm launch so it got me all curious lol

Comment

Not all Civics are fast....SI's are fast.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

heh o trust me i wasnt saying civics are fast.... not unless someone really into power modded one out and didnt like rice it out, i dont like a lot of the punks who drive civics that much either

Comment

Working...
            X