Fuel pump fluctuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel pump fluctuation

I know this isn't particular to just 2nd gens but ages ago i installed a new walbro 255l/hr fuel pump in preparation for my engine swap. the problem is this - every time i put on my turning indicators you can hear the fuel pump fluctuating in time with the indicators.

i imagine a fuel pressure gauge would tell me if there's any real danger for certain but it doesn't sound right.
    to a simple man it appears that i'm not providing enough current to run both at once.

what do you think? i've not been able to google any information on this.....

dont know...are you using the same circuit for your turn signals and fP.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

umm, have no idea. i wouldn't have thought so. i just installed it exactly the same as the factory pump, same connectors everything.

Comment

bruce will probably be the guy to talk to on this.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
        X