Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yazaki plug wires........... Yazaki?? WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yazaki plug wires........... Yazaki?? WTF?

So I was at my friendly local mazda dealer today and picked up a set of wires for my car. The Niehoffs that are on my car now, although they worked fine they weren't outstanding at all, and now they are worn and old an' ****.
    So I got these wires, 89.00$ plus taxes on top of that ****. But I'll be goddamed if I've ever heard of Yazaki. I guess they're good **** if the Mazda dealer sells them, but are they actually a separate company, or are they just say. a set of NGK wires in disguise?
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

I did, nobody had them in stock. therefore I couldn't find out how much they cost. I like to know before I buy. I figured that if they were sold by a Mazda dealer they would be either NGK or Denso.
    So about these wires, they aren't t3h sux0r or anything really bad are they??
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

While we're on the subject, I got the TB gasket too. and asked about the TPS and IAC gaskets, I ****in forget which one, I think the IAC doesn't come with a gasket.
      and the other one was like 27 bucks. ****, the TB gasket I expected would have been more, but it was only like 5$

Comment

Working...
      X