• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real gtx ecu verification??

is there a way to tell on the inside of a gtx ecu,
    that its a real gtx one.
    thanks
    Last edited by ryan1; 04-21-2008, 11:09 PM.
    5 boosted bp cars,why...

enjoy

1996 ST205 Toyota Celica GT4 | 1991 BG 323 Astina GT, BP N/A 138WHP *Gone*.
    1990 BG Ford Laser S (jdm), soon to be 220whp KL-ZE track hack

Comment

the atmospheric pressure sensor (big stand up rectangular thing) is in a different position on the PCB board on the NA ECU.

Comment

Now does anyone have an inside pic of the bp10 ecu for comparison?
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
          the atmospheric pressure sensor (big stand up rectangular thing) is in a different position on the PCB board on the NA ECU.
          could you edit the pic and circle the thing your talking about?

is there any spacific numbers on anything that say bp26 or something along those lines on gtx only ecu's?
          thanks
          5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

good god that picture is huge. I feel bad for people who have a regular screen moniter. Even my 1440x900 isn't wide enough
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

The part I am talking about is labeled HC244 and it is at the bottom of the picture. It is a large part.

Comment

The part I am talking about is labeled HC244 and it is at the bottom of the picture. It is a large part.
                so if it has a HC244 its a gtx ecu? do the 4 digets after that matter at all?
                thanks
                5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

i didnt think to resize it..just incase someone needed to read the numbers on each of the chips

Comment

Originally posted by ryan1 View Post
                    so if it has a HC244 its a gtx ecu? do the 4 digets after that matter at all?
                    thanks
                    It's also on the NA one, but it's in a different spot.

Comment

my gtx ecu says bp26c on it.....what does the c stand for?
                      Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that....

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
                      - Mario Andretti

looking for gtx turbo parts...have them?? pm me

Comment

Originally posted by coreo19 View Post
                        were????
                        if on the outside case, it could easlly be swapped onto a n/a ecu there was a
                        fool doing this a few years ago on ebay.
                        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

It's also on the NA one, but it's in a different spot.
                          well i compard my gtx one(or supposed gtx one??) and my n/a one and the thiung with the hcc____ number is in the same spot on both n/a and my gtx one, but they are in the same spot as the pics posted.

i did notice thou that my gtx one has a a 079721 2621 number in the lower right corner just like the pic that guy posted and on the n/a one it was diffrent 079721 _ _ 21.
                          5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Originally posted by coreo19 View Post
                            Dont worry about the "A ,B or C " bits on the stickers, they mean nothing

My BP22c computer is 100% the same inside as my BP22 ecu
                            but, one has a yellow connector plug, the other is Grey.

079721 2621 is the PCB number, it should be the same for all GTX ecu's, N/A will be different and so with the GTR ecu

Comment

Originally posted by dave0r View Post

My BP22c computer is 100% the same inside as my BP22 ecu
                              but, one has a yellow connector plug, the other is Grey.

{{i assume u meant bp26}}

079721 2621 is the PCB number, it should be the same for all GTX ecu's, N/A will be different and so with the GTR ecu
                              so we have a way to verify if its a real or fake gtx one, is this a 100% fact?
                              5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Working...
                              X