Some good pics of my Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some good pics of my Protege

Here's some. I'm currently using the first one as my desktop backround, it looks like a brochure picture, lol.

Enjoy!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

nice..

It'll also look good if you were to lower it a little.
    Past: 1994 White Protege DX ~DEAD~

Current: 05' Onyx Black Mazda 6 'S' ~Bone Stock~

Originally posted by TheMAN
    you MUST keep in mind the 2nd gen is the bastard child of the proteges...

Comment

nice, same rims i got, sweet pics.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

nice but I think its time to drop that ****
        Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

EEEK, that car is beggin to be lower. Nice car otherwise. Looks real clean.
          Eat ****.

Comment

yup, looking good.... are springs and struts next ? ...

Comment

It's not getting lowered. Yes, going into winter in the St. Louis area is a great time to lower a car! Bah. Becides, it rides good and handles good enough. Since the tires are low profile, to maintain any sort of ride quality the stock suspension stays. I don't have a problem with it. The only problem I have is when I first get in the car the back suspension looses pressure and it'll bounce a couple times till it builds back up. Unless someone has some Mazda struts that would lower it that they'd sell to me for cheap enough.
              Next thing appears to be some decent all-season tires. Still, for $100 a set of 4 16" Miata wheels and tires is a pretty good deal.

Actually, next weekend I'm going to try to fix most of the dents on the car(thus all of my pics are of the driver's side, the passenger side rear door is dented in several places and scratched badly) with that Ding King my dad had to buy. Maybe it'll work...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Your car is damn clean! Nice pics.
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

damn dude i love your car! and those pics look damn good to

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                    Your car is damn clean! Nice pics.
                    Maybe I should take pics of the passenger side, you might not think clean anymore. Or the underbody destruction that happened from one of the previous owners.

Actually there's a big scrape on the side of the back bumper on the driver's side, you can see it in the pics if you look close enough. And there's some door dings and stuff, but the passenger side has some bigger dents in the front door and the rear door is dented as a whole and has scrapage and the wheel well bit that goes between the door and the wheel is likewise dented and eh kinda rusted on the surface. It'll be fixed if I ever find a good black rear door in the junkyard.

Comment

c'mon man...think about it for us
                      Attached Files

Comment

yeah. i think black rims would fit that pro.
                        www.cardomain.com/id/janus05

Comment

my antena is way nicer then yours, it's all black (except for that anoying wax) and is manual retractable
                          If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

Mine is manual retractable...all Proteges/323s were stock. Can you post a pic of what you're talking about?

Comment

mine didnt come with a radio, so it didnt have an antenna to start with, mine is all black and flexable

heh, I sometimes slap the garage door with it sometimes

one like mine would look a lot nicer on your car, chrome can be downright ugly, it is aftermarket (from 1991 :/) not shure how that will sit with you

speaking of aftermarket, I'm shure most of you have seen those sharkfin "spoilers" on ebay, how gay can this ricer f-ing get
                              If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

Working...
                              X