Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protege & Miata Enjoying a Pleasant Winter Afternoon(56K=Z5 Auto Protege)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protege & Miata Enjoying a Pleasant Winter Afternoon(56K=Z5 Auto Protege)

So it's freggin 65F outside, nice and clear, the air is clean and dry. Washed the Miata last night at work, washed the Protege today, and here's some nice pics. I hope you enjoy. On with the show!

A few Miata pics:
    My custom tonnaeu(how dis spelled?!) cover pouch made out of a Millenia trunk mat, 2 clips, and a few reuseable(and OEM Mazda!) zip ties. To remove and replace the cover in the pouch I simply remove the right side zip tie and slide it out. This keeps the cover clean and protected. $0

'98+ 626 parking brake handle and leather parking brake boot. $0

'98+ Mazda CD/Radio and '98+ 626 dash cubby(both trimmed to fit radio bezzle). $0(I think the CD part doesn't work though)

Chrome exhaust tip, $0.

Here's both of my cars:

Yes, I do look like a nerd. Or I'm just plain ugly. Or both.

Thanks for looking!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

so THATS what a mazkid looks like

the miata is hawt!
    you on the other hand.... hahaha j/k

Comment

your protege looks real nice, tahts how my next one will HAVE to look like but mine will have to be dropepd.. IM diggin that exhaust tho what kind of muffler is that magnaflow?

Comment

and yes u look almost like we all imagined....lol

Comment

Here's 2 more:

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Yeah, the muffler on the Protege is still the Magnaflow. I had it re-hung when I had Midas replace all of the pipework from the downpipe to the HKS S and axle section and from that to the muffler. They did a top-notch job, but the Magnaflow is causing the loudness. It's a great improvement over the work I had done though. I'm thinking of getting a different muffler to quiet it down but I donno if I will or not.

Yes, like I said I'm ugly in pictures. All pictures. I don't think I'm that ugly in real life but I just might be.

Comment

can I have your front bumper please??

and.....EAT MAN!!!! YOUR A DAMN BEAN POLE!
              Eat ****.

Comment

LOL, yeah, I'm on the skinny side. I eat a lot though, and not healthy stuff. I just burn it off I guess.

<- new avatar!

Comment

well i don't think you have to worry about finding a date on here

i like that avatar
                  ClubProtege

Comment

Your Protege looks nice with the GTX bumper.
                    Any plans on going turbo?

Comment

Yeah, I plan to turbo it. When? I'm not really sure. Sometime in the first half of the year.

Comment

whose blue fc is that?

Comment

lol yeah man you look like a weirdo for sure, your like 95 pounds, lol
                          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                          225.94wtq
                          torque monster!!!!
                          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

bwahahaha

edit: more bwahahahahahahah
                            Last edited by McCorkle; 01-20-2006, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 323drift
                              whose blue fc is that?
                              That's my dad's neglected '86 base. Bought it for $275 back in '96 with a bad motor, got one of 20 new 13Bs(factory had a rebuild shortage for a 2 week period), and it drives great. My dad never washes it, hasn't driven it in a while, it just sits. He likes his Probe GT better. I like how the RX-7 drives better. It's a sad situation but when I've offered to wash it and wax it, he says no.

I told you guys I'm ugly. Atleast I admitted it. I could have been oblivious over the whole thing. And FYI I weigh ~110lbs...I think. I haven't checked lately. As long as I'm not fat it's ok. Fat people make cars slower.

Comment

Working...
                              X