Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protege & Miata Enjoying a Pleasant Winter Afternoon(56K=Z5 Auto Protege)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they're worth the amount of cash he was asking shipped.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

lol, im only 135 lbs
      and im like 5'10"

Comment

ya your pretty skinny and there's nothing you can do about that.. but what about the wierd part in your hair?
        00 dakota 4x4
        90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
          ya your pretty skinny and there's nothing you can do about that.. but what about the wierd part in your hair?
          Yeah, I know it's a problem but wouldn't begin to know how to change it for the better. Whenever I get a hair cut I always get it parted and it looks pretty nice, but after a week or so it doesn't look so good.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Holly F^(k guys, you're gonna give the kid more of a complex!
            1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

Just shave your head, problem solved.

Comment

If I shaved my head I'd look like a cancer patient. My head isn't smooth either, and I've actually got a mole right at the top of my head which is no good.

I look at other hair styles I could have but none of them seem fitting for me.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

flat top.

I say do it.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Heh...try being 6'4 and weighting no more than 135 lbs. Though I could swear it used to be 140...not sure anymore. Anywho, nice protege. VERY nice. The miata? meh...it's good too.

Comment

Well the Miata looks a lot better now with the 15" wheels.

Comment

both cars on miata wheels...thats awesome!

Comment

Yup, everyone told me to put the 16"s from the Protege on the Miata but IMO they're too big for the car, and look so good on the Protege that they should stay there. I was aiming for those 15" Miata wheels for the Miata, but also looking internationally at other Mazda/MazdaSpeed wheels. International shipping is expensive as all hell, and when you actually find a nice set the seller won't ship em across the pond. So I kinda just waited, then the beat up '99 came in and it was time for a free set of wheels and tires.

Comment

Damn nice looking miata 15s. Your cars kick ass

I used to be really skinny when I was young too, then I moved out and gained 50lbs, mostly muscles except for my fat gut, lovehandles, and 12 chins Maybe the same will happen to you.
                            Dan
                            dreesemonkey

Comment

Love the millenias in the back ground. Must be nice to look outside and see nothing but mazdas!
                              Maroon 1995 Probe SE
                              Beige 1994 Protege DX
                              Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

OMG! Beautiful cars!!! Great!

And about your haircut... if you let your hair grow more, i think you will look like John Lennon, and he`s really great
                                One day you are born,
                                The next big milestone
                                you discover go zoom-zoom
                                you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

Working...
                                X