• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If its ill try some cough medicine
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

whats up

How much horse power you got out of those headers.

Comment

I don't know, probably just 1 or 2 over the stock manifold with stock exhaust, but the main reason I got them was because my stock manifold was cracked and leaking at the collector, and considering it was just $197 shipped for a header/downpipe brand new. Sure beat searching the junkyards for a '94 LX since it's different from '90-'93.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0
          Well know mine is the most filthy.
          sadly... i can beat that... pics shortly =(
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

i want pics now
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Put it up. I just got back from another rally and will have filthy BP pix shortly.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
              98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Wow how things have changed huh, I've got a super clean engine bay now, see:

And of course in cleaning the engine bay I screwed up my plug wires, so I bought a set of Mazda/NGK wires.

My Greddy A/F gauge(not hooked up yet, coming after the turbo), soon to be partnered with a boost gauge. And the cup holder still works!

I installed my MK3 Supra intercooler today, kicking off turbocharging festivities(a week long event unfortunately, haha). Forgot to take pics in progress but here's some in darkness...sorry!
                The backside:

The red arrow points to the Volvo IC pipe that leads to the inlet of the IC, through that little opening at the bottom of the fender well. The blue arrow shows the outlet headed to the throttle body, goes under the headlight(had to trim the bracket).

The front pics didn't come out well, but you can't really see the IC anyway, it's painted black and doesn't protrude in any way. It's sweet!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Lookin' good Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0
                    Put it up. I just got back from another rally and will have filthy BP pix shortly.
                    K so I finally got so time to resize the pix and crap. So here ya go.

Beat that hazard.

Thread jack over

Comment

Whoa! Clean that ****, NOW!

Comment

Ho it's back to the way it should be now. And it took for ever, that **** it clay

Comment

i would invest in a more secure plug wire design. that doesn't seem to good as it sits.
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
                            i would invest in a more secure plug wire design. that doesn't seem to good as it sits.
                            I know, I ordered so 8mm's shortly after I did the swap but they never came, so I just picked up some OE's for now.

Comment

what 8mm did u order?

Comment

I forget, it was some 2nd sorce through work.

I think they were Magnecor's produced under a different name.

Comment

Working...
                                X