My Miata on the last nice day of this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Miata on the last nice day of this year

Local forum had a River Road Cruise today, so here's pics of my Miata...still clean but I found more rust, this time it's on the driver's side rear wheel arch right at the top. Just another thing I gotta fix. Not noticeable though.

Tried to take video of a race with the MSM I raced at the last one, but I fumbled the camera. Someone else took video from outside the cars so I'll post that when it's posted.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Ryan, Its still looking gorgeous too me!!!! lovely photo's
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I like picture #7.

I'd take it!!
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
        I like picture #7.

I'd take it!!
        Yeah, picture 7 came out AMAZING. It's brochure-worthy...reminds me of one of the first pics I took of my Protege with the Miata wheels on it back then, just perfect on the eyes.

But now with winter lingering, the hardtop will go on and the car will see less of the road til next year. I don't really have any other plans for it...maybe the 10psi pulley next year, who knows. The Protege will be my fast car.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Sweet shots but if I'd make one of the cars fast, it would be the miata.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
            Sweet shots but if I'd make one of the cars fast, it would be the miata.
            Yeah well, the way it is now, it's a perfectly ballanced car that I can thrash around and not break anything or lose control, so I like it the way it is. The Protege is already loud and no where near as common as Miatas around here, so it'll be unique. Besides, I already have the BPT at my brother's shop...no turning back now. lol

Comment

i love those wheels..

ur cars look great as usual!

Comment

you should turn that thing into a drifter

Comment

Working...
                X