Gi: Stock Cd Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gi: Stock Cd Player

I Have The Stock Cd Player From My 2000 Lx. Single Disc. Good Condition. Please Give Me Your Offer With Shipping Price Included. Thanks!

$3.27 + shipping costs
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

thats about what it is worth...lol

Comment

nah, theres someone who will be looking for one.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

no one?

Comment

Better offer: I have one that doesn't work! and the tape deck!
            My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
            JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
            AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

hey whats that over there????????????? BUMP

Comment

ur cd player

I'll buy it for 15, my cd player soemtimes doesn't accept the cd and it takes me multiple tries, anyone else have this problem?

Comment

I have that problem with my clarion. I have to put the cd in a few times before it reads it. Could be because mine is sorta old. or maybe just dirty. i'm going to replace it soon anyways.
                  1995 Protege DX

www.moccforums.com
                  www.mazdaforum.com
                  www.msprotege.com

HONDA

http://members.cardomain.com/bogey883

Comment

This thread is OLD, people! Besides, you don't want stuff from this seller. He's a scammer. And I am not kidding.

Comment

what's a cheap cd player to put into it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukehan
                        what's a cheap cd player to put into it?
                        an aftermarket one, but keep in mind you get what you pay for.
                        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

CD Player

I will take the CD player for $20 shipped to me. Let me know.

Comment

You'll lose your $20 bucks....welcome to the club bye the way....Do a search on this user before you offer to buy something from him.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Didn't know that. Thanks for informing me. Thanks for the welcome. Just bought my protege last week. Trying to do all the maintenance required first.

Comment

Working...
                              X