GI: Stock Steelies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: Stock Steelies

Stock 14" steelies from 2000 LX. These have new Kumho 732 Touring 195/60/14's on them. Less than 1500 miles on them. Wanted to see what kind of offers I could get on these so I have an idea of how much I can put towards some new rims. Of course I would not be able to send them out until I got my new wheels on. So throw me an offer... Oh yeah ... you can even get the luxurious hub caps with them if you reallly want them.
    Attached Files

keep them for winter....
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

yea you will be sorry if ya don't!!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I have another set from another pro...those will be my winters (winter tires). So anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
        X