any Rise Against fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any Rise Against fans?

OMG! the new album kicks so much ass, go get it if you like these guys -- hell go get it even if you've never heard of them! I had the opportunity to see these guys play with Anti-Flag a few months back, they were so awsome.

"siren song of the counter culture" is the name of the new album BTW.
    Last edited by Marc93lx; 08-17-2004, 12:09 AM.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Rise Aainst the Machine? I thought they broke up a few years ago
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
      Rise Aainst the Machine? I thought they broke up a few years ago
      nonononononononono lol
      just "Rise Against" totally different band.
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

not the whiney punk crap i'm used to listening too... actually very musically sound.. i'm impressed.. and i hate punk for all it's worth :p:

Comment

btw.. you're thinking of Rage Against the Machine.. and the 'continuance' of the group.. minus lead singer Zach.. is actually Audio Slave.. brings in the lead singer from sound garden, Chris Cornell some pretty nice ****

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
            not the whiney punk crap i'm used to listening too... actually very musically sound.. i'm impressed.. and i hate punk for all it's worth :p:
            yes, it's a very very good album. Their other stuff is really good too. Previous albums are "revolutions per minute" and "the unraveling".
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

I have their other album...forget what it's called but it's pretty damn sick.
              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
              X