koni struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

koni struts

anyone know where i can get koni yellow adjustable struts for the 2nd gen for a good price?

Well when I talked to Corksport, they told me their are koni insertable struts. Which means you have to modify your stock struts to insert the koni adjustables I believe. That instantly turned me away from purchasing the struts lol.
    Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

you'll buy adjustables and get to lazy to adjust them. Save money and get some springs. To many people buy the adjustables and then see how much work they really are. By the way i think the sleeves just slide over the strut.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I might be wrong, but it doesnt look too tough.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

truechoice has the konis.

or just call Koni North America.

it's not that hard, and there's no reason to not buy inserts if you want konis.
          "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
          -93 MR2, 129 ES
          ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
          Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
            you'll buy adjustables and get to lazy to adjust them. Save money and get some springs. To many people buy the adjustables and then see how much work they really are. By the way i think the sleeves just slide over the strut.

Please don't post about suspension if you're going to post things like this. Struts and springs are 2 seperate pieces of the suspension, and do totally different things.
            -93 MR2, 129 ES

Originally posted by WTF

Comment

thought he was going for a look, sorry boss. Im aware of the different functions between struts and springs, and I admit that there are some things people do to these monster machines for handling puposes and not looks. Wont happen again.

edit: IF YOUR GOING FOR LOOKS< IE> LOWERING, GO WITH SPRINGS. IF YOU GOING FOR AUTOX HANDLING, THEN I APOLOGIZE, I KNOW NOTHING.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

for your information, i ALREADY have koni yellow inserts matched with ground control coilovers on my car. i modified my struts to fit them a few years back. NOW i have a friend who would like to get a set.

which brings me to my original question...

anyone know where i can get koni yellow adjustable struts for the 2nd gen for a good price?

THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR , THANK YOU.

Last edited by PseudoR; 09-01-2004, 06:09 PM.

Comment

CALL Koni NA or Truechoice
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES

Originally posted by WTF

Comment

Yeah, I don't mean to be a dick, but none of that really makes sense. Springs and struts need to be selected as a combination, no matter what, if you want your car to handle properly. But anyway, Jesse answered the original question, so
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
                    X