Back to Steelies for me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to Steelies for me...

Sad to say, but, I will be getting rid of the wheels sometime here in the next few weeks hopefully... Ever since I have gotten my wheels, People have been breaking into the ride... They think I have something and think it would be better to destroy my car, leave dents, and damage my paint... I can remember the countless amount of pictures I have posted on here of window breaks and shattered glass in my back and front seats... Well, I have finally figured out what was important...

I want to keep them so bad... but for the sake of my car, whom has been so good to me over the past year... I must let them go... ::Crying Inside:: Somebody even decided it would be a good idea to Smash my roof in... Last week, when they couldnt get the door unlocked with a hanger through my cracked window... so they proceeded to break the back corner window ( the one that doesnt roll down). So I've had enough... I can no longer witness the mutilation of my baby. I can no longer take police investigations and fingerprinting that leads to nothing... So I guess some how, some way... shes gotta make it up out the "rim game" someday, so I have to ride with the 13's on her now. Fuq a Vtec has shown some interests, but if anyone else is interested... there is a thead for it in the vendors section...

Peace Rims...
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

lol, read the other thread dude, so me and nicki can make plans for the weekend
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

K...
      1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
      1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
      2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
      2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Working...
      X