Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess Who's Back Back Again MAzdachic's back Tell Kelly and Greg!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess Who's Back Back Again MAzdachic's back Tell Kelly and Greg!!

Been gone for a while...been really frigin busy workin and being a Dance team Coach and trying to do everything else Im supposed to do....I've missed this place and you guys......So Let's party WooP WooP!!!!! :p:
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Damn Fuq, how many posts are you gonna edit and delete today??

Comment

Damn what did i miss?? LOL!!

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
        shut up greg, I dont even like you...boosthead

shhhhh
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I didnt write that ****..Kelly Im gonna get you........

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
            I wrote that ****..Kelly Im gonna get you........
            not if i get you first
            According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

HEHE Stop your making me Blush!! Didn't you miss me!!!!

Comment

not really

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                  not really
                  Screw you .....then my sig fits well!

Comment

lol, we did miss you chic, i was just wondering about you the other day

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
                      lol, we did miss you chic, i was just wondering about you the other day
                      I took on the job as a Dance Team Coach and am teaching Dance full time now so its took a lot of my free time.....Im sick right now or i would be there teaching!!

Comment

yeah, f u, you cant take 1 fuqin minute out of your buzy fuqin day, dont come in actin like your part of the cool crowd...In my book your starting over at NOOB...admin reset her post count.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Dont punish me.....Ive been a good gurl.........and dont touch my post count........we all have our times.....lol...................

Comment

I'll leave you two alone to argue about it.

Comment

anyways welcome back, theres been too much testosterone and flaming with you gone and jo not showing her face around her.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X